Butter/spread

Jenny809

Gold Member
How much should I syn when I have 2 slices of toast or sandwich with spread (utterly butterly)? I always guess!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

The simple answer would be...don't guess! Weigh it! i find i always use more when i guess, and if you choose a different butter/spread when you run out, then you will be able to have more for the same syns!
I use flora extra light which is only a syn for 10g, which is actually more than enough, also if you are putting something on top of the bread/toast/jacket etc, do you really need the spread?
I'm quite stingy with spreads, but that's only because i save my syns for my evening munchies lol, but by all means, if that is your thing, then just weigh it, enjoy it and maybe start buying lighter spread.
HTH x

Thanks for your help. I don't mind sandwich with no spread but I love toast and spread and would rather syn it than have chocolate! It's not every day but there are days when I need it ha! Will get some flora light tho, thanks :)

Thanks for your help. I don't mind sandwich with no spread but I love toast and spread and would rather syn it than have chocolate! It's not every day but there are days when I need it ha! Will get some flora light tho, thanks :)

No worries chick :)
As i said, everyone likes different things for their syns, mine just happen to be choccie lol :p
I don't tend to crave toast anymore but that's because if i was gonna have it, it would be fresh white bread and then i would have tonnes of spread, which i then toast again so it all soaks through....oh damn *dribble* (as you can see, i can't be trusted with toast :p )
hehe enjoy :) x

Back