Butterflies on day 6!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by want2losealot, 15 March 2010 Social URL.

1. want2losealot

want2losealot New Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge weightplan
    Hello everyone. It's day 6 for me on the cambridge weightplan and i have a case of butterflies that i just cant seem to shake. I am obviously nervous about the 1st weigh in and seeing how well ive done but why wont it go? I have not cheated and stuck to water and black coffee. Maybe too much coffee? Is any one else on day 6 too? I am quite shocked the hunger has stopped too. But again, could be nerves :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cindersmcphee

cindersmcphee Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Don't worry I am sure you will have a great loss. If you have stuck to it you will lose weight.

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done for sticking to it 100%, bet you are a really happy bunny tomorrow after weigh in.

Hunger disappearing will because you are in ketosis, not nerves. Keep going and let us know what tomorrow brings.

Charlie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.