Butterkist micro popcorn!!

Estrella

I loooove this popcorn. Butter or sweet. Delicious.and look how much you get for 5 syns!!!! I'm so happy!!! Lol

Attachments

• image-2226852658.jpg
    image-2226852658.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 503
Yum. Have you tried Metclafes Skinny popcorn? I got it today from Greggs and have just shared a bag with DH. We had the Sweet 'n' Salt flavour and OMGosh, it's gorgeous !! It's 115 cals for the whole bag so 6 syns approx. But SO worth it !

Yum. Have you tried Metclafes Skinny popcorn? I got it today from Greggs and have just shared a bag with DH. We had the Sweet 'n' Salt flavour and OMGosh, it's gorgeous !! It's 115 cals for the whole bag so 6 syns approx. But SO worth it !

Is there anyone else you can get the skinny popcorn from or is it just from greggs? x

Is there anyone else you can get the skinny popcorn from or is it just from greggs? x

Sainsburys have it too :) Sweet and salty is lovely! X

Ahh ! I've been looking for it in other places. Great to know Sainsburys have it.Thanks.
I'm gonna buy a van load ! The salty is good- but the sweet and salty is epic !

Haven't seen the choccy one. Where did you get it ?
x

Sainsburys have it as well. Not tried it as it is a lot higher in syns than the others!

If you like savoury popcorn, Sainsburys now sell mini bags in a multipack!

Attachments

• image-1513656447.jpg
    image-1513656447.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 328
Boots do some popcorn in their Shapers range, only 4.5 syns a bag and you get loads! There's chocolate and toffee flavour and strawberry and white chocolate flavour! So yummy :)

graciebabes said:
Boots do some popcorn in their Shapers range, only 4.5 syns a bag and you get loads! There's chocolate and toffee flavour and strawberry and white chocolate flavour! So yummy :)

Oooo ill have to look out or those never seen them before I've only ever seen the salted and the maple

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back