Butterkist toffee light popcorn

bexiboo87

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where you can buy Butterkist Toffee popcorn the light version??

I really want toffee popcorn but I don't want the regular full fat stuff!!

Oooh I would love to know this. Didn't know they did a light version!! I'll check on the website now. Maybe they'll have stockists

Me again! Lol. Just found a thread from last year. Apparently Wilkinsons and Tesco do it and sometimes home bargains!! Shall be on the hunt tomorrow so will let you know hehe. Too excited! :p x

I have searched high and low on the internet - probably should have mentioned this first!! I have looked on Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose, Asda and even Amazon. I did see somewhere that WH Smiths sells it.

They must sell it somewhere because it is on the Butterkist website.

I am going to attempt to find this it in a shop tomorrow!!!

I love salted popcorn but sometimes fancy toffee popcorn. I think I read somewhere that it is only 6.5 syns for 50g but I could be mistaken!!

Me again! Lol. Just found a thread from last year. Apparently Wilkinsons and Tesco do it and sometimes home bargains!! Shall be on the hunt tomorrow so will let you know hehe. Too excited! :p x

Thats brilliant!!!

Together we shall find it!!

I've found it almost impossible to find! Sometimes I chance across it in Wilkinsons or WH Smith but nowhere regular :( It is really really nice too!

ooooo I will keep an eye out xxx

Sounds good, though I thought 28g of popping corn popped without oil is 5.5 syns so not sure how 50g of this could be 6.5 syns? *confused* would be awesome if it is though! x

Sounds good, though I thought 28g of popping corn popped without oil is 5.5 syns so not sure how 50g of this could be 6.5 syns? *confused* would be awesome if it is though! x

General rule for anything that doesn't come under free food or HEX is 20 cals = 1 syn so if these are 130 cals per bag they're 6.5 syns. Only applies to things with no free foods in them.

General rule for anything that doesn't come under free food or HEX is 20 cals = 1 syn so if these are 130 cals per bag they're 6.5 syns. Only applies to things with no free foods in them.

Sorry to clarify I meant that I wonder how they manage to make 50g of "sweet" popcorn only 1 syn more than 28g of plain popcorn without oil? They must use magic!! :confused: Sounds good though I hope people manage to find it! x

hi - I know Boots do a very nice shapers Maple Syrup popcorn respectable size bag as well or Pret do a lightly salted one or they used to do a chocolate drizzle one as well:D

Hello,

I’ve just come across this thread on Google whilst searching for this great but mysterious popcorn!

I’ve just called the company that supplies butterkist to retailers in Blackpool to see if they can shed any light.

She panicked me by saying at first that she thought it had been discontinued but then after a bit more investigation she informed me that they only now supply it to Poundland stores. It’s not in the one in Brighton where I live so I’ve emailed poundland to find out more.

I did see some in tescos a few weeks back but it was just the one packet so may have been a lonely one from months back!

If any one has any luck before I do please post back on here.

I really do think it’s the number one snack, not just because of the low calories and the taste but the fact that it’s got almost a whole days fiber intake in one packet!! (Although you do have to watch out as it states excessive consumption may cause laxative effects – eek!)

If I hear any thing I will post on here – I don’t see why such an obviously good snack would ever me discontinued! L

Emma x

oooooooooo i will deffo check out my local poundland :D

Have only ever seen the normal toffee popcorn in pound land but will keep my eyes peeled! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back