• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

butterscotch shake

Yuk, sorry I know its personal taste but I can`t stomach the chilli or the tomatoe soups, but everyone is different,
I remember reading on here someone hated the toffee/hazlenut shake and I had just sat down to drink mine, lol I loved it :D
Good Luck
ps Choc mint rules x

leehal

Oh it is as bad, but it is all about personal taste.

Arm yourself with some chili powder, psyllium husk and most of the soups are OKish.

Dibspl

Radix lecti
God, went right off the chilli soups after a couple and the tomato is disgusting. Banana tetras are nice but as said Choc mint rules :D, followed closely by choc. Just tried my first bar yesterday and they are pretty nice too - but i have only had the peanut one so far - sadly i'm really excited about trying the rest and actually chewing something on CD but only allowed one a day :sigh:

I switched from LL to CD only yesterday and so far I have ENJOYED :D the following:

Coffee and Walnut shake (made into a muffin) - Lovely

Cheese and Broccoli soup - Nice (tastes like Stilton which I like)

Cranberry Bar (out of the freezer) - Yum

Chocolate shake (made into a muffin) - Very lovely!!

So all in all I am very happy.

I have a toffee bar to try tonight and have yet to decide whether to 'muffin up' another shake pack or have a soup.

So far so very good!

On LL however you can have 4 packs (or 3 packs and a bar) and I must say I am struggling to adjust to just 3. So more water is the only thing!

I switched from LL to CD only yesterday and so far I have ENJOYED :D the following:

Coffee and Walnut shake (made into a muffin) - Lovely

Cheese and Broccoli soup - Nice (tastes like Stilton which I like)

Cranberry Bar (out of the freezer) - Yum

Chocolate shake (made into a muffin) - Very lovely!!

So all in all I am very happy.

I have a toffee bar to try tonight and have yet to decide whether to 'muffin up' another shake pack or have a soup.

So far so very good!

On LL however you can have 4 packs (or 3 packs and a bar) and I must say I am struggling to adjust to just 3. So more water is the only thing!
a muffin???how the???

Just a thought, but my cdc says I can only "cook" 1 pack a day anyone know if this is right.
F2F think theres something at the top of page about recipes, you can do crisps, muffins etc

Sorry, think you have to click in Cambridge forum threads or something, seen it somewhere lol

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
They all sound rather nice ! Some good ideas there , when i sort out the pennies i'll have a go of that , Tar hehe

mmm muffins just gonna make a toffee and walnut one in a minute. HEAVEN!!! :D

F2F, know exactly how you feel. I tried to be brave this week and got a butterscotch shake and a cheese and brocolli soup - both made me feel like hurling!! Still got the oriental chilli to try so hopefully that will be better.

My favourites are the choc mint and veggie soup - yum!!

butterscotch is yuk:sick0019:

if you didnt like that one then i wouldnt recommend the toffee and walnut - its even worse!

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
You know the old spoons your nan has - the ones with the silver plating that is half worn off and when you lick the spoon you can taste the metal - that to me is what butterscotch tastes like :sign0137:.