1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Buttons Easter Egg

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by julie19, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Good Morning Everyone - I need a bit of help please, I have been bought a Buttons egg, I have tried to syn it up online but got very confused, I have attached the nutritional info off the box (hopefully you can read it), when I did it it came out at 45 syns for the egg & 45 syns for the buttons inside, that seems quite steep for an egg, can someone check it for me & let me know before I start eating it?

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Julie

I have just worked it out as 13.5 syns for half of the Easter Egg and 10 syns for half of the bag of buttons

Happy Munching:) xx
  4. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Thanks hobbithead - no idea what I did wrong - so 47 syns in total for the lot, that's not too bad, I can have a bit each day now
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.