buy ketosis tests

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by michelle90, 9 July 2009 Social URL.

1. michelle90

michelle90 Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.9%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and gym
    do u guys think it is worth it to get the ketosis test thingies if so where can i get them from and are we allowed to be doing it and like what r the pros and cons of doing it? explain some one pleaseeee
    thnakss xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    IMO they're not worth it. I got them when I started (despite advice from experienced lt-er's not to bother) and by day 4-5 I was excited to see them turning darker- proof to me that I was in ketosis. During the 2nd & 3rd week I was getting negative results all the time- despite sticking to LT 100%. The LT helpline advised me to stop using them as so many factors affect the result- how hydrated you are (i.e. how often you pee), the amount of 'excess' ketones you're producing (as thats what the sticks measure) and various other medical conditions (diabetes, thyroidism etc.)
    Even now it's rare that I get anything other than a negative result.

4. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    Thats right hun some times it comes bk negative, maybe you drank to much water etc. Dont bother after day 4/5 and havent cheated you will be in it and stay there until you start eating xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.