• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Buying a countdown and getting to target half way through?

S: 12st9lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st12lb(6.78%)
S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I *think* you'd loose it honey, as its all prepaid.. but maybe worth asking your consultant?? x

joedenise

Target Member
S: 9st9lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st1lb(11.11%)
You definitely don't get a refund - it happened to me. I'd bought a 12 week countdown, working on the formula of 1/2lb a week as that was all I had been losing before the countdown. Once I'd bought the countdown my weight loss improved and I reached target in about week 6!!!! How I wish I'd bought the 6 week countdown instead.

Denise

-Laura-

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 26 Loss: 1st12lb(16.35%)
You definitely don't get a refund - it happened to me. I'd bought a 12 week countdown, working on the formula of 1/2lb a week as that was all I had been losing before the countdown. Once I'd bought the countdown my weight loss improved and I reached target in about week 6!!!! How I wish I'd bought the 6 week countdown instead.

Denise
Same happened to me, although luckily I was much nearer to the end of my countdown. I had about three weeks left and a massive weight loss came from nowhere and took me a pound below my planned target. I decided to see my countdown through and then call target at the end, by which point I'd had a gain and a loss (I think) which took me back to my original target anyway.

mandy296

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st3.5lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(23.89%)
I had the perfect result - I hit target on week 6 of my 6 week countdown!

You definitely lose it though - no chance of a refund, or deferring countdown weeks to use up in future if you got out of target range. So if you are close to target I'd recommend not getting a countdown, or only getting a 6 week one at most