Buying packs online :-/

steeleee

Silver Member
Ok so I went to buy another pack today, signed in, checked out, put all my bank details in, and when it said "checking with bank, do not refresh" or somethin like that.... my computer overheated & switched off..... signed back in and I have no items in the cart and the only order in my order history is my first one, and checked the bank and money hasnt gone out. Do I risk ordering again or wait to see if the order went through?

You get an email from exante showing what you have ordered, let me check my email brb xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

I must deleted it LOL as I only have the one from h l fulfillment telling me when my order will be with me. Can you wait until tomorrow to reorder just in case?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Yeah think thats what I'll do, have still got 3weeks worth lol just ordering now while ive got the money to :) Havent had an email from them, but will wait anyway, cant afford to be charged twice! :)

I had a similar problem when I ordered, but ended up buying the same thing twice! I emailed them straight away and they cancelled one order. They got back to me really quickly (although this was in the daytime).

Send them a quick email to see if the order was processed.

I think its a good plan to buy another months supply with 3 weeks left! Extra incentive to go on ;)

I think its a good plan to buy another months supply with 3 weeks left! Extra incentive to go on ;)

I have about 3 months worth!! No way will I waste that amount of money :D

I always recieve an email within seconds of making my order to state order complete , it comes upin my inbox as orders , and in the title says 'exantediet new order ' , if I hadnt had this email I would assume that the order didnt complete and order again . But you could email them tomorrow as you are not desperate for it :)

If you didnt get a confirmation email and its not in your history Id say its safe to say the order didnt go through

Well done, the determination to place an order is brilliant, I m going to place my next order on Monday - a week in advance, this time I am just going for the veggies soups, orange bars and the banana and strawberry shakes.

norwegian girl said:
Well done, the determination to place an order is brilliant, I m going to place my next order on Monday - a week in advance, this time I am just going for the veggies soups, orange bars and the banana and strawberry shakes.

Funny how different our tastes are hey?!! My least favourites are the veggie soup & orange bars! Lol! I just received my order today of mainly mushroom soup, & vanilla shake! A few of the others. No bars. Blech!! Much prefer Tesco bars.

All ready for week 3,4...12!!

Funny how different our tastes are hey?!! My least favourites are the veggie soup & orange bars! Lol! I just received my order today of mainly mushroom soup, & vanilla shake! A few of the others. No bars. Blech!! Much prefer Tesco bars.

All ready for week 3,4...12!!

I hate the mushroom heheh, but I love love love the tesco bars, no raspberry ones tody on offer but I did buy 6 boxes of chocolate, and was that scrumptious or what. Glad to see we are all reordering.

Got an email from them this morning to say it hadnt gone through.... phew.... can order again now lol :)

Back