bye bye baby bulge (2nd attempt)

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Week 1

Iv been doin weight watchers old points for few month now and iv lost jus over a stone. Iv had a couple weeks off and im ready to get back on it. Im on holiday in 5 weeks and gettin married in four months so iv got some great excuses to shift the weight!

Im currently 14.7 and would love to shift a stone by my hols and then another 2 stone by th wedding. Its doable if I keep focused!

Im very easily thrown off so iv decided today to make a complete fresh start and new diary.

Please feel free to follow me and input tips etc. I weigh in at home on a wed mornin. So first weigh in on wed :) x

Xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Well done for getting back on track and setting yourself targets that you would like to reach hun. I look forward to following your progress,

Just think your holiday will be here before you know it. I bet your excited. I go next weds and can't wait! xxx

Rhibennett said:
Well done for getting back on track and setting yourself targets that you would like to reach hun. I look forward to following your progress,

Just think your holiday will be here before you know it. I bet your excited. I go next weds and can't wait! xxx

Ooo I bet ur so excited ! U will hav a fab time! Its come so quick!
Im gna try so hard now, iv had my naughty days and now I feel sluggish frm them, its jus not worth it! Im lookin forwrd to feelin all healthy again and gettin this weight off x

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I know. It's flown by. What's the betting the holiday will fly by even faster lol. Won't be long till yours then. What date do you go?

You can do this hun. I know what you mean about feeling sluggish if you've been really naughty. I can get like that too. It's a horrid feeling yet i still keep eating junk on bad days coz i can't be bothered or haven't got the energy to make something healthy lol. x

Rhibennett said:
I know. It's flown by. What's the betting the holiday will fly by even faster lol. Won't be long till yours then. What date do you go?

You can do this hun. I know what you mean about feeling sluggish if you've been really naughty. I can get like that too. It's a horrid feeling yet i still keep eating junk on bad days coz i can't be bothered or haven't got the energy to make something healthy lol. x

I go on th 14th sept! Ur right itl just fly by, always does.
I havnt quite got out of feelin sluggish but dusnt really help when its totm and my lil man is sleepin really badly atm. But am sure il get ther soon as I eat healthier x

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I had a good day yday foodwise and today is going good too! Everytime I felt like eating something naughty I just kept thinkin im goin on hols soon!! Im seriously thinkin about trying the 30day shred to try and tone up a tad b4 I go away hmmm...x

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Yay. Well done for being good today and resisting any temptations. i often think that's half the battle! i struggle with willpower not to resist temptations and often cave in too soon :(

I've heard good things about that 30day shred. Have you ever tried zumba? That's a good fun workout too. I love to go to zumba or do it on my wii.

It'll be 14th september before you know it. My daughter turns 4 on the 18th september and it's scary how close that seems now. xxx

I swear im destined to just be fat!! :( im really struggling to stick to this diet and I just cant get my head into it. Iv even tried just eating healthy but im constantly aware of how many points im eating and again I just cant.

I need a big kick up the bum I think!

For the millionth time im back in it today. I really need to keep focused and any tips to do that would be really appreciated x

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Week 1 (yeh I no been about 20 but really putting my all into it this time)

Weigh in on Wednesday

Aim! - To stick to my daily point allowance and do at least 30mins exercise per day! Whethers its exercise bike, wii or just a brisk stroll wiv th buggy!

I usually have 23 ponits per day but for today until sun im lowering them to 18 to try and get a head start. Then il be back onto 23 from monday and hope for a loss by wednesday! Or even a sts!

X

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Well iv been really good today. Iv been takin a multivit and also these tablets from holland and barrett which seemd to give me more energy.
Hot choc then bed for me tonight once lil man down :) x

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Glad to hear you've had a good day.
What are the Holland and barrett tablets? I think i need some

Back