Bye bye baby tummy

*angela*

Silver Member
Hey ladies+gents...

Hope all is well... Thought it maybe a good idea to start a new diary thing...

Bit about me - I joined Sw July 2011 and lost over 5+half stone up to Sept 2012 when I then found out I was pregnant with baby number 2... I tried my best to stick to class+to the plan but it just wasn't happening... My baby was born 11 days ago+I went back to class this week... 3 stone gain during my pregnancy - disgusted comes pretty close!!!

Glad to be back on plan though+100% determined to get all my baby weight back off asap... Love this website though+found it a fab help the first time round when I joined Sw.

Looking forward to getting to know ya's a bit better xxxx

Hi Angela, I was just about to start a new post myself as i too have just joined a SW class. I did SW a good few years ago when it was only original and green days. That seems many moons ago.
Anyway, a bit about myself. I had a little boy, well he is 3 years old now. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy and decided to join weight watchers. I lost 3 stone, But then i started getting comfortable about my weight and started being a pig again. I then gained near enough the whole thing so again, i joined back weight watchers, and again lost nearly 3 stone.
I have been following it on and off for 3 years, so as you can imagine i am now sick to death of counting points. to be honest what has stopped me joining slimming world again before now is this new extra easy plan. I only joined back yesterday and I'm really hoping i can get to grips with it.
I have always been down about my weight, I'm never happy with myself. I set myself targets and when i reach them, I'm still unhappy and want to lose more.
I constantly have to cook seperate meals, for my other half and my son, and then mine. but I'm really hoping now on SW that i can cook one meal for all.
I came across this website whilst looking for meal ideas etc for SW. like you, Any advice, meal ideas etc would be really appreciated.
good luck xx

Thanks for your post... It's great to have somewhere that we can share tips+ideas... Looking forward to getting to know ya better xxx

Friday 14th June 2013: -

Breakfast - Chaotic morning so just managed a muller light

Lunch - Beef stir fry (Thursday dinner left overs - steak strips, peppers, onion, garlic powder, mushrooms, noodles, chilli flakes, soy sauce)... No added sugar Mi Wadi juice

Dinner - Bacon (fat removed), Sw chips, Beans, Fried egg (cooked in fry lite)... Pepsi Max

Saturday 15th June 2013: -

It's my birthday today so gonna be a bit more relaxed+enjoy my day...

Breakfast (in bed made by my 3yo <3) - Oat so simple porridge made with water (HexB)... Options Hazelnut Hot Chocolate (although v early but my wee one was all excited coz it was made by her <3 - 1.5 syns)

Happy Birthday :D Hope you have had a good day.

The stir fry sounds lovely..

today I've had -

breakfast - 2 toast (Hexb) with baked beans and egg

Lunch - chicken skewers, rice, salad, peri peri sauce (i seen somewhere 3 syns) mullerlight greek cherry yog 0.5 syns.. I work at wetherspoons and this is the only thing really i thought would be ok

Dinner - chicken breast, savoury rice, salad, beetroot,

snacks, 250ml semi skimmed milk (hex a) poured over chopped banana.. mmmm i love this.

Today+yesterday were a bit of a disaster but it was my birthday yesterday so I had a good enough reason...

Hopefully because I've been on plan all of last week+again from tomorrow it'll save my wi results on Tuesday evening :) xx

Good luck with wi.. Let me know how you get on. My 1st weigh in is thursday, im really nervous lol.. Its ths not knowing, before this i was weighing myself every single day. So to go from that to not at all is very nerve racking :(
Xxx

The first week is always the worst waiting to see I the hard work has paid off... I'm sure you'll do fab though :)

Monday is grocery shopping day so currently on slimming eats website trying to get new meal ideas+recipes xx

Monday 17th June 2013: -

Breakfast - Oat so simple porridge made with water (HexB)

Lunch - Speed tomato soup (chopped tomatoes, carrots, baked beans, pickled onion)

Dinner - Chicken curry (chicken, onion, chopped tomatoes, medium curry powder, chicken stock cube) with Sw chips... Pepsi max

Snack - Strawberries with coconut Greek mullerlight yogurt (0.5 syns)... No added sugar mi wadi juice

Last edited:
im like you, im constantly looking for new recipe ideas. im getting sick of rice chicken and salad which is what i have been eating the past few days.
this morning i attempted to make the oaty pancakes, they just didnt work. they stuck to the pan and burnt. im not giving up, i will buy a new non stick pan and try them again. i tasted abit of the mix and it was really nice :mad: so annoyed they didnt work. was really looking forward to them.
so in the end i had, quorn sausages, eggs, beans and tomatoes with 2xbread (hexb) i only ate one so do you know if i can have my other one later or do they need to be eaten together??
i force fed myself a fruit salad after which i didnt want at all but was sure this would be my 1/3 superfree. i have now realised my tomatoes was my 1/3... :mad:

anyway happy shopping xxxx

Thank u... That was my loss up until I got pregnant+I put loads back on, hoping for a good result tomorrow night even despite the weekend... Would be delighted even with 1lb but we'll see what happens

I tried the chicken curry tonight... Lush :)

Thanks lovely x

First wi tonight since I've been back on plan after baby number 2... Everything crossed :)

Chuffed to bits... I had 7.5lb off + got slimmer of the week :) all biz xxx

Oh my god, thats amazing.. Well done you... I hope i do as well as you on thursday at my 1st weigh in :) xx

Thanks lovely... I'm sure you'll do fab too coz uve tried really hard+it'll all pay off :) xxx

Back