Bye Bye Birthday Meal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by esmeotto, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh well I had planned to go to Frankie and Benny's on Saturday for a birthday (37 eeeek!) lunch (had my tuna salad planned) but alas, dd woke up this morning covered in spots, she has chicken pox. So we won't be going anywhere :(. I'm taking it as a sign that it wasn't a great idea anyhow, even if it is my add a meal week, and I shall just stick to AAM instead.

Just not looking forward to being stuck at home with a poorly 4 year old and a energetic 2 year old for 4 weeks, as it's Easter holidays the week after next, and it's inevitable that Otto will catch it from his sis....oh the joys of motherhood.

Helenx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh what a shame - sorry for you Helen - hope she doesnt suffer too much with it hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.