bye bye everybody, bye bye (anybody who remembers sooty)! lol

harriet2

serial poster
just thought id say goodbye as ive been on here since 3 january and after completing and loosing my weight and maintaining for several weeks i feel ive come to the end of my journey and so now have to go try and forget so much about food etc as i feel for me, its taking over my life a bit too much :)

so, thanks to everybody esp tracey, gary, daisyhappy etc

take care, good luck everybody and goodbye :)

h xxxxx

p.s. maintenance is ok if your sensible and dont overdo it..its easy to go overboard if you go back to your old ways so take my advise and dont lol..i put on a few pounds over holidays etc and now losing it again :)

lots of love everyone xxxx

Congratulations - your weight loss has been wonderful. But you don't need to leave us as you'll be able to inspire many others

Irene xx

Best of Luck Harriet! Great Loss and well done!

well done on losing all that weight and keeping it all off xx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:eek:Awwww leaving us hey!:(
Well I wish you the very best of luck and I hope everything you touch turns to gold.
Take care Harri "ya know what I mean";)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
Take care and hope you continue on the same path xxxxx

Well done hun.... u have done fab!!!!

harriet we are all gonna miss you but i think i time will come for all of us to leave this forum for good,your weight loss has been inspirational for lots of people and you are now showing us that you dont put it all back on once you are done its just about getting the right balance,good luck with maintaining hun and enjoy your new slimmer life that you worked so hard to achieve xxxx

hey Harriet, well done on your LT journey the before and after pics are truely amazing and inspirational!! Best of luck in the big bad world and thank you for all your wisdom!

Congratulations Hariet

Well done for geeting there...you're looking great in your photo. All the best for your new life :D

Peter

bye bye xx

Congratulations & well done, you look fab in the photo, good luck

Congratulations on achieving your target. You're an inspiration to those of us still walking the LT path.

Good luck for the future.

x

Awww Harriet it made me amotional reading that, we started together and have come so far! A massive well done to you honey im really proud of you especially after the difficult bit of refeeding! I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you continue to maintain. Loadsa love and thankyou for all your support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks everybody for your kind words and know that i couldnt have done it without all of your support ...love ya all :)

h xxxxx

Back