bye bye for 2 weeks

saunders0000

love my family
well that time is nearly finally here were off tomorrow so just wanted to say bye to all my friends on here hope you all have great losses whilst im on holiday

i weighed my self this morning and lost 2lb so very happy as dont weigh usually till monday

see you all soon bye for now x

Awww :( Bye bye! Where are you going on your hols??

Well done on the loss - great start to the holiday don't you think? :D

have a fabulous time my love :) well done on your loss x

Have a great time Linda hun, dont forget you are on holiday so enjoy and if you put on a little you WILL lose it when you get back. Relax and NO scales.

Here, here!!

(although, you trying telling me that when I'm on holiday!)

Erm i will. Ive already told mark i will be having the odd treat on hol as im on hol too

Most of my pounds on will be from booze to be fair. So i'm not too worried as I don't drink during the week and it'll come off easily when I'm back.

See. Hols are there to be enjoyed. I shall be eating the odd crepe, with cheese and ham of course and maybe an ice cream or 2. Good thing is we are onlt an hours drive from spain so we can pop over the border for some tapas. mmmm

well the plan is im going to stick to plan first week then second week im gonna have treats but im still gonna enjoy myself :D

That's a brilliant plan! I like it... Apparently, a chef each morning will cook you an omlette of your choice, so that's what I'll be having. Plus salads for lunch. It'll be the evening meals and drink that I'll indulge in. But like you say, holidays are there to enjoy!

I hope you have a fab time :D

You have a good time love. :)

Enjoy Linda. xx

Thats great idea hun. I will be having omlette for berakfast, Mark cooks a great one then lunch is normally meats cheese and salad then dinner is a bbq so more meat and salad. I should be fine, france is a great place to do atkins. I will however have the odd ice cream and savory crepe but more cheese and ham!

Have a greta time Linda and forget Atkins for two weeks, it'll be here when you come back! :D

Hmmmm Tapas... mi comida favorita :)

Back