Bye bye old packaging!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by hbb, 22 December 2010 Social URL.

1. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    Oh no! Was just in Sainsbury's where they're starting to stock the new lines of WW snacks and cakes with new ProPoint packaging.

Boo to have to recalculate WW stuff!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    just dont eat WW stuff, other alternatives are much nicer and lower points too!! dont give them the money :)

4. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    What sort of stuff do you eat?
    I don't eat any of their ready meals as they're so expensive and Supermarket own brands are cheaper...!

I've only bought the WW Cheesy Puffs (which are gorgeous!) and only a point, and I've not been able to find much for the same amount of points.

I also love the chocolate bars (1.5 points)... any own brand supermarket stuff that are equally as good?!
    x

5. Pearly0505

Pearly0505 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(5.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    just to let you know, i dont know where you get your ww crisps from but poundland stock the full range - all in date and all for a pound - as your probably guessed :p they also do the bars, biscuits, sauces, beans etc =] smaller items such as the biscuits and beans are 2 boxes / tins for £1

6. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i wouldnt have ww crisps tbh, have like frenchfries, quavers, wotsits, frazzles, squares, monstermunch (all in multipack) for 1.5pts

if you eat WW biscuits have like a breakaway for 2pts instead. aero mousse is only 2pts, shape delights 2.5pts

with a curry, have asda own poppadums 2 for a point :)

the only WW branded thing i eat now is cheese, because it is the lowest and the others are like 2pts more for the same portion.

honestly, always check because like the WW garlic bread baguette is 3.5pts where asda GFY one is 2pts and much much nicer!

7. big-dollop

big-dollop Need To Downsize!

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Too right use your money to buy fresh produce and make your own meals etc and as for snacks quavers,french fries etc are readily available and much cheaper without searching out WW items

8. Katie_Victoria

Katie_Victoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's been happening in Asda for a few weeks now. Thankfully got my little tracker handy.
    At the moment there's loads of stuff going cheap in pound shops. We got three boxes of biscuits for £1. Half of the biscuits I hadn't even seen before.

9. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    omg thankyou so much!!! was wondering when this was gonna be happening! will be looking out for the new propoints stuff!!! :D

im mega interested to see if the cheap places like poundland and iceland actually change theres over :D yes i lead such an exciting life hahaha xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.