Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

bye pass funding advise

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gingernutter, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. gingernutter

gingernutter Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(41.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    eating healthy
    Hi everyone,

first time post for me.

I have been to see a obesity consultant at the L&D hospital. He has put me forward for A gastric bye pass however I do not fit the criteria for funding at Luton. He has wrote to my GP to ask him to look for funding from the PCT.

I have a life time of wieght problems. I have a BMI of 48.5 yet this isn't enough for Luton. Can anyone give me any advise on what I can do to help my own case for funding. Any suggestion are welcome.

Thanks

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. sorry can't help but you could try writing a post for the surgical section and someone might have info.

Good luck
    Irene xx

4. gingernutter

gingernutter Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(41.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    eating healthy
    Thank you. I will try that.

Sarah

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.