c section flab

emzyloo

hey can i have comformation of dieters who have seen a reduction after weight loss..... i am 10.7 stone and have a little flap i hate it... but love my boy so its worth it. however it would be nice to reduce it in size :) xxx

Mine has reduced slightly, but it will always be there. It's mainly loose skin I'm afraid so losing weight won't make a huge difference. Mine tucks nicely into my knickers so I'm not too bothered by it!

Lol ladies this made me smile ! I think I will always have a wee "parcel shelf" no matter how much I weigh- my bikini days are well and truly over ;-) x

haha i actually hate it ha how katie price looks nice is beyond me no pouch inside x

I don't have any children (yet) but I still have this pouch/flap that is being referred too.
Like an envelope of skin with a crease at the bottom of my stomach where the top of my pants happily sit.
Not cool man. At least you guys have families to show for it! lol. Embrace the flap.
Also- I noticed no one mentioned getting it to go smaller dammit.

I have this skin too after 4 babies and 2 sections, I thought it would never go!! However it has shrunk loads!!!.......the bad news it's exercise that did it!! Zumba and the 30 day shred for me!!!
I still don't think it will ever go but as I've said it has got smaller!!!

I've had 3 c-sections, mine has shrunk but it never go. I have accepted it, my youngest is 17 so I know if it hasn't gone now it never will. The way I see it is, not many people are going to see you naked so most people won't even notice you have it. As long as your happy and who you're with is it doesn't matter, you will still look good :D I would rather have that and the 3 wonderful children I have that not have the kids x

I don't have any children (yet) but I still have this pouch/flap that is being referred too.
Like an envelope of skin with a crease at the bottom of my stomach where the top of my pants happily sit.
Not cool man. At least you guys have families to show for it! lol. Embrace the flap.
Also- I noticed no one mentioned getting it to go smaller dammit.

Embrace the flap! Ha ha! I actually laughed out loud when i read this! I too am a bearer of 'the flap' Two kids, no c-sections, but im sure that putting on 5 stone during each pregnancy contributed! :eek:

Back