C25K......Day one complete :)

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
A week later than planned, I finally started my C25K challenge :) Day one done with ease, and boy what a difference from when I attempted this a year ago!! I say attempted, I ran a total of about 40 seconds when I gave up as I have NEVER been a runner! My fitness and stamina has improved immensley! My recovery time was less than a minute, I had far less wobbly bits and my arms didnt touch my hips :D:D:D I am very pleased with myself and cant wait until Iv completed the 8 wks and run a whole 5k :D:D:D My only problem was the treadmill belt slipping so must investigate how to tighten that and then maybe Il run and let go of the rails!!!! ;););) And I need to regulate my breathing a bit better but I think that was more due to the fear of the belt slipping lol x

Well done for getting started. I am repeating week 1 because I don't want to push myself too hard. I am starting the 30DS tonight tho, you started that yet?

I am gonna hurt! Been working double shifts so way too much time sitting on my bum between work outs :rolleyes:

Hi,

I am starting the 30DS tmrw as going to alternate the days between C25K and 30DS :)

Ah poor you doing those double shifts!! Thats no easy task in itself so to be doing your C25K and 30DS aswell, you are amazing!! I only do small 4 or 6 hour shifts at work so I have alot more time to recover! Glad your training is all going well :) Im not looking forward to the 30DS lol but my next C25K training I am :)

Good luck with your shred tonight, let me know how it goes :) x

Well done for starting again. I first did the C25k over a year ago, got to week 5 without any problems, then got sick. Anyway I started again and will be doing W4D1 tomorrow. I love the feeling of getting stronger each week. Good luck, and hope you complete the plan this time.

Well done for starting again. I first did the C25k over a year ago, got to week 5 without any problems, then got sick. Anyway I started again and will be doing W4D1 tomorrow. I love the feeling of getting stronger each week. Good luck, and hope you complete the plan this time.

Thank you Cheryl. It wasnt the C25K as such before, i just attempted to run round the block, i couldnt even get from 1 lamp post to the next!! Good luck to you too :) Hope it all goes to plan :D

Back