C25K-ers!!!

Deezer

Gold Member
Thought we could have a thread about how its going....

I have only done 2 weeks but the middle session on both weeks has seemed hardest...

How have you found it???

I have also started to see my legs change!!! Have you... not sure if its all in my mind lol...

I have just answered this on your diary but that was before i had seen this beautiful new thread...

Last week i definitely found the middle session way more difficult than the one either side, not looking forward to tomorrow, 2nd session of week 2 I think i might keel over at the end Lol. Fortunately i am going with my mate from work and my OH both being boys (6ft and 6ft5) they make me keep going or i get left behind with my comparative little legs. I think we are going to run down the south bank of the Thames again which makes for a nice view. Kind of looking forward to it and kind of scared at the same time lol.

Its weird isnt it!!! Oooooh running outside! Too scared of that just yet!!! Lol... I do look forward to doing it though.... such a buzz after!!! x

well i haven't got round to joining another gym yet after mine closed so running outside it is, feels quite liberating but i do feel like a plank in all my gear doing the walking bits lol

Wots this?

Aw right

first session of week three finally done and i'm so so so pleased with myself feel great i do x

i don't want to look lol

Right just got back from the 2nd session of week 3 (trying to catch up with my running buddies so didn't have a day off in between) had a very busy physical day at work today stared at 3am got home at 6pm went for a run, bring on the skinny bum and thighs bring it on lol

omg 5mins is a long time lol

did you find the three mins easy ?? I did and was like oh this is ok and then came the five mins...and the 2nd 3 mins... and then the 2nd 5 mins lol

2nd session of week 4 done and dusted, my little legs don't know whats hit them lol

Back