• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

C25K-ers!!!

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
I have just answered this on your diary but that was before i had seen this beautiful new thread...

Last week i definitely found the middle session way more difficult than the one either side, not looking forward to tomorrow, 2nd session of week 2 I think i might keel over at the end Lol. Fortunately i am going with my mate from work and my OH both being boys (6ft and 6ft5) they make me keep going or i get left behind with my comparative little legs. I think we are going to run down the south bank of the Thames again which makes for a nice view. Kind of looking forward to it and kind of scared at the same time lol.

Its weird isnt it!!! Oooooh running outside! Too scared of that just yet!!! Lol... I do look forward to doing it though.... such a buzz after!!! x

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
well i haven't got round to joining another gym yet after mine closed so running outside it is, feels quite liberating but i do feel like a plank in all my gear doing the walking bits lol

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
first session of week three finally done and i'm so so so pleased with myself feel great i do x

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
Right just got back from the 2nd session of week 3 (trying to catch up with my running buddies so didn't have a day off in between) had a very busy physical day at work today stared at 3am got home at 6pm went for a run, bring on the skinny bum and thighs bring it on lol

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
did you find the three mins easy ?? I did and was like oh this is ok and then came the five mins...and the 2nd 3 mins... and then the 2nd 5 mins lol

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
2nd session of week 4 done and dusted, my little legs don't know whats hit them lol