Cadbury Brunch Bar

bevhunter1986

Silver Member
Can anyone tell me if these are a hex b or not on ee? If not the syn value as I don't have access the sw website

Cals 150
Sugars 14.8g (eeek!!)
Fat 5.5g
Sat 3.0g
Salt 0.15g

Thanks x

Can't see them listed as HEB sorry :(

Brunch Bar, Chocolate Chip, 35g bar- 8 syns on extra easy
Brunch Bar, Hazelnut , 35g bar- 8 syns on extra easy
Brunch Bar, Raisin , 35g bar- 7 1/2 syns on extra easy
xx:)

not sure what that is at the bottom of my post lol :S

Good god that's high!! Best either eat them all at once or throw them away ! :( thanks though

Thanks Nikkie, get fed up of Alpen bars that's why I thought I'd go for a change! x

The Aldi 70 cal cereal bars are nice - Choc and orange hits a choc fix very well :) xx

:) i dont often go to aldi but if i do will deffo be picking up some of these then., always nice to try new things :) x

I didnt but since starting SW I go once a week and pick up the super 6 - too much of a bargin not to xx With Aplen lights being a £1 in Asda they are cheaper as Aldi bars are £1.29 but TBH I dont shop in Asda xx

donna88 said:
I really want to try the aldi bars as well, but we haven't been to aldi for years and I don't fancy suggesting a trip just for some cereal bars

I but my cooked meats from there too the calebra ham Is fab as it Has a spicy coating on the edge and only 99p for 5 slicew love ham and eggs for brekkie and Veg Is mega cheap oh and the fat Free natural yog Is only 55p a tub and great with sweetener and coconut essence or vanilla extract in Asdas yog Is a pound so a good saving its just very good value i reccomend a look in

I but my cooked meats from there too the calebra ham Is fab as it Has a spicy coating on the edge and only 99p for 5 slicew love ham and eggs for brekkie and Veg Is mega cheap oh and the fat Free natural yog Is only 55p a tub and great with sweetener and coconut essence or vanilla extract in Asdas yog Is a pound so a good saving its just very good value i reccomend a look in

I'll have a word with my boyfriend and suggest a trip, we started going to lidl instead when we moved but they don't have as much stuff which is slimming world friendly and we've been put off as had fruit and potatoes from there which has been off :( so stopped going there, just tend to go farmfoods, Morrisons and asda (tesco's for a few bits very rarely as we find it very expensive, but boyfriend works near there so if there's the odd thing on offer we want he'll pop in) def worth looking at going aldi again though, I used to love it there

Back