Caerphilly Castle

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 23 May 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well after a fun filled cleaning session this morning, I've just sat down wiith my 1st shake of the day! ;)

Whilst ironing in the bedroom and talking with DHB, we were discussing somewhere to go for good crisp air and walking. We have decided on Caerphilly Castle :)

Neither of us have been before, so not sure what to expect, only seen a few pics online.

But i'm glad to be going out and doing something active. Then back to the ironing when I get home :sigh:

I think the exercise will do me good and to get out a bit. I'm packing a picnic up for simon, and taking along a shake and some water - I hope they have loos!!! LMAO :D:D:D

Hope everyone else is keeping busy and being great CDer's!

Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I love caerphilly castle although there isnt that much there (there are loos) My mubby used to work around the corner and i often used to go and sit, and read then ahve lunch with him....
    I think caerphilly is a nice sweet town too... or used to be havent been for a few years now :)
    Have a good day anyway, it's nice to get out and about..

x

4. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Have a lovely time Emma X

5. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I used to do 'welsh folk dancing' (dawnsio gwerin) around Caerphilly Castle when I was in school. :D

6. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Conwy castle is amaaaazing!! Hope you enjoy your trip Emma x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.