cake decorators

Mrsdoyle

Hi anyone decorate cakes.... I've my first the since going on TFR this Thursday Friday& Saturday the one I'm really worried about is Fridays Coz I've to make buttercream and I always sample a tiny bit to maker sure its flavoured enough. My husband doesn't like buttercream sooooooooo won't do it for me would a tiny tiny bit do harm.... I'm kinda weighting it up against the stress of sending something out there untested. The other two are Choc biscuit and fresh cream. Always give sample of Choc biscuit to himself before decorating it and well fresh cream is grand. Help ....

A tiny taste won't knock you out of ketosis - I mean a small dot on the end of your fingertip, not a teaspoonful. :D

Thank you :) going to see if can get little one to taste bit she's my tester for novelty cakes if she recognise's what its supposed to be I'm on a winner so randomly I if I'm doing a cake at night the next day I open fridge and she will usually say Mickey mouse clubhouse or tools etc... Guess a tiny bit of chocolate butter cream won't hurt her if she says Hmmmmm chocolate I'm sorted and well her energy she'll burn it off in about 0.5 seconds :)

you could also ask a friend or a neighbour to taste xx

Back