• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CAKE!!!

Just made a MASSIVE CHOCOLATE CAKE...with thick chocolate buttercream inside and on the top...covered with marshmallows, magic stars, m&m's, skittles and malteasers!
Thank fully I'm not eating it....it's for a kids tea party! Crammed it full of crap to fatten them up while I look at it and loosing weight! hehee. I'm evil ;) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st4lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st11lb(12.5%)
Glad I won't be looking after those kids after they have eaten that :eek: lol bouncing off the walls springs to mind!

Cake never bothers me.....its crisps, cheese and dips stuff that I would struggle with!

Hope the party goes well.:)

Hehe I'm sure they'll love me!!! ;)

I'm one for chocolate...used to have around 4 or 5 chocolate bars each day!!! No wonder I'm wondering where my moneys coming from all of a sudden! Ha. After reading a book tho, it's put me off chocolate!! xxx

S: 17st0lb C: 13st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st1lb(18.07%)
Summerain i am the same, bread, love cheese, pasta mmmm dips and crisp are like heaven. Im not bothered about sweet stuff. well done for resisting temptation beaut!!!

S: 18st6lb C: 16st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 1st9lb(8.91%)
Sweets. Don't bother me either I'm a savoury addict! Crisps toast noodles rice curry pies and bad stuff like that :/ erm and I used to wonder why I weighed 17 stone odd? Xx

shona1968

S: 14st3lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st4lb(16.08%)
well done on resisting...sadly i like savoury....and sweet. Infact there is v little i dont like....hence the weight gain

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
Hehe I'm sure they'll love me!!! ;)

I'm one for chocolate...used to have around 4 or 5 chocolate bars each day!!! No wonder I'm wondering where my moneys coming from all of a sudden! Ha. After reading a book tho, it's put me off chocolate!! xxx

Which book is that - sounds like something that I need to look into badly. :)

You can be thin, by Marisa Peer :)
Dutch lent it me...it's brilliant! xx