CAKE!!!

Beaut x.

Just made a MASSIVE CHOCOLATE CAKE...with thick chocolate buttercream inside and on the top...covered with marshmallows, magic stars, m&m's, skittles and malteasers!
Thank fully I'm not eating it....it's for a kids tea party! Crammed it full of crap to fatten them up while I look at it and loosing weight! hehee. I'm evil ;) xx

Glad I won't be looking after those kids after they have eaten that :eek: lol bouncing off the walls springs to mind!

Cake never bothers me.....its crisps, cheese and dips stuff that I would struggle with!

Hope the party goes well.:)

Hehe I'm sure they'll love me!!! ;)

I'm one for chocolate...used to have around 4 or 5 chocolate bars each day!!! No wonder I'm wondering where my moneys coming from all of a sudden! Ha. After reading a book tho, it's put me off chocolate!! xxx

You have more willpower than me!
I refuse to cook/make food for anyone while I am on this diet coz I would find it hard to resist (and probably wouldn't!)

Summerain i am the same, bread, love cheese, pasta mmmm dips and crisp are like heaven. Im not bothered about sweet stuff. well done for resisting temptation beaut!!!

Sweets. Don't bother me either I'm a savoury addict! Crisps toast noodles rice curry pies and bad stuff like that :/ erm and I used to wonder why I weighed 17 stone odd? Xx

well done on resisting...sadly i like savoury....and sweet. Infact there is v little i dont like....hence the weight gain

Hehe I'm sure they'll love me!!! ;)

I'm one for chocolate...used to have around 4 or 5 chocolate bars each day!!! No wonder I'm wondering where my moneys coming from all of a sudden! Ha. After reading a book tho, it's put me off chocolate!! xxx

Which book is that - sounds like something that I need to look into badly. :)

You can be thin, by Marisa Peer :)
Dutch lent it me...it's brilliant! xx

Back