Caledonian Conso!

CaledoniaDreaming

Silver Member
So that's it - today both hubby and I started conso. I have 510 days, he has 280 days. Today I am TW of 10 stone 1, he is 13 stone 10. I'm quite anxious, as I think most people who have lost a fair bit are - but just keep reminding myself of what we have already achieved. Our first gala meal is going to be on the 3rd September so fingers crossed I'll have sorted my head out by then - today's carbohydrate wasn't that enjoyable as I was worrying!

Today's menu:
B - mushroom omelette; L - tuna salad wholemeal wrap; D - Roast chicken, BNS mash, cabbage, cauli; S - Coffee muffin & an apple

On another matter - it was my boy's second day at school today!! So handsome in his shorts and tartan tie! He makes my heart melt, and I'm very pleased that he is finding it enjoyable.

Gym tonight for an hour, burn of the damn carbs!! :D

CD massive congratulations on reaching your TW and happy Consolidation. I also loved hearing about your wee boy my nephew starts school in Sept. and I will take a week off to be with him as they have a week of half time school to ease them in gently. Cannot wait :)

Really looking forward to hearing how you get on with conso, and congrats on you and Mr CD reaching your goals!!

Don't be afraid of the carbs! :D

Loved seeing the new diary title CD---- enjoy conso - I am sure you will find it a breeze with hubby in tow too! I love having the veg every day, honestly could do without the other stuff but the veg - yummy!!! Must be fab having Mr CD home..... Enjoy - my little boy starts school on 4th September - just found out his uniform won't be ready till end of September so pretty gutted about that - hey ho! xxx

Ah CD great to read your post - Conso and MrCD together at last ................. if anybody deserves a dukan gold medal its you for your determination and motivation. A credit to this forum. Thank you CD
'CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH'
XXXXXXX
:candledinner:

enjoy conso :D

2/510
Thanks for the lovely support! I honestly could not have got through the last 18 months without minimins :).
I'm sat enjoying the fact that Mr CD took the kids to school in the torrential rain this morning :D. My wee boy was absolutely fine going in again, I'm so very glad he is enjoying this first week - it's a huge relief.

Today's menu:
B - Mushroom omelette; L - Tuna salad wholemeal wrap; D - Smoked paprika chicken stuffed peppers, spinach; S - Coffee muffin with chocolate cream cheese icing and coffee beans on top (yum), stewed apple with cinnamon.

I definitely agree with Trudy, it's actually the extra veg that I'm enthusing over - I've always liked veg but now I ADORE it :D.

Lovely menu for today CD - sounds divine!! xxxx

food sounds great CD :D

4/510

Well,had first gala meal last night - not a good idea when TOTM was making me crave things. I could feel really bad about the fact my meal was two gooey desserts and an entire bottle of wine (!) but I'm trying to just accept it and learn from it. Today has been a good PV day and having both Monday and Tuesday PP to refocus. I knew this was going to be tough; I have such a difficult relationship with food!!
Today's menu:
B - Bacon, eggs, sausage (first low-carb one I managed to ever find!), mushrooms, grilled tomato, toast :eating:
L - Chicken & vegetable soup
D - Salmon and BNS "chips"
S - Coffee muffin, two greengages, soya yoghurt

Monday PP:
B - Scrambled eggs & bacon
L - Tuna (lots)
D - Chilli
S - Coffee muffin

CD hear you are, I lost Sara and you...but I'm glad I've found you again, great you and MrCD are on conso together, enjoy your new food and your life as a couple again xxx

Morning CD, how's conso treating you?

Now Mrs CD ;) while I understand you have a new toy to play with....I'm still popping in to say good morning and look for updates from the wonderful world of conso :) how's it going hun? xx

CD,CD........where are you..........

Agreed Mrs CD WHERE ARE YOU!! Don't say you forgotten us already! xxx

Back