• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CALLING ALL CD'S-Was anyone 5' 6" and 15 stone when they started !!!

Hi all,

Did anyone start with the same weight and height as me? How much weight did you lose each week?

I have started CD today and wonder how long its going to take to lose this weight. Im planning a holiday for August this year and would like to feel comfortable and not have to cover up too much!!

I want to eventually get down to 9 stone but would be comfortable from 11 stone downwards.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
3 week update!

Well, just an update, if there is anyone with my stats here is my weekly weighloss.

Week 1 - 13lbs :)
Week 2 - 2.5lbs
Week 3 - 5lbs

Total 20.5lbs in three weeks.

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I'm 5ft 7ins my starting weight was 16st 10lbs, i was on LL then switched to CD. I started a VLCD on 29th October 2006 by 5th Feb 2007 i weighed 11st 10lbs. I had a break before returning to CD unfortunately i found the 2nd time was more difficult, i was losing a pound gaining 2lbs, losing 4lbs putting on one and so on, you get the idea!

I'm now off CD & trying to lose the final 9lbs by just eating healthy & continuing to come on here for support & keep me on track...

Good luck with your weight loss journey, looking forward to hearing & seeing you shrink....xxx