Calling all Celebrity SLimmers, past and present

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by justgina, 12 June 2009 Social URL.

1. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    OK, so anyone still around. Feeling decidedly lonely around here. I'm only using Avidlite at the moment so don't really belong here but I'm still following the same principes so feel that its the most fitting place.

Anyone else care to update us?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    Hi Gina....kinda dropped off the wagon......but starting again on Tuesday......I too use avidlite but with the principles of CS.....need to lose another stone in 7 weeks. I lost over a stone with CS/avidlite and haven't put anything back on.....so it's do-able.
    You seem to be doing ok :)

4. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Hi Gina,

I was on CS for a while and lost about 15 lbs, but then I moved onto Exante VLCD.

Now, I am flirting with getting a personal trainer cos I'm tired of drinking shakes!! :D

I'm meeting him for a consultation today to find out whether he can help me lose the last stone / stone and a half....

Well done on losing 17 lbs so far!

5. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    I'm hoping to lose my last 15lbs in the next 9 weeks. We'll see. If I can drop into the 9s before my hols I will be satisfied.
    I am toying with the idea of doing Exante, just for the change but haven't decided yet.
    Hi New DAwn, good to see you back and raring to go. Hope you manage to shed those last pounds
    Hi Mathswizz, you are looking good. I can understand where you're coming from. I neither have the time nor the money for a personal trainer but I am doing plenty of exercise now and I'm definitely toning up (except for my baby belly which is getting more and more saggy now I am losing the filling!) I have lovely firm abs but the skin just hangs. 5 eight to ten pound babies have put paid to any six pack, aargh...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.