1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all City of London workers! Lunch ideas?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JemimaJackson, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. JemimaJackson

JemimaJackson Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Anyone else working in the City of London, who always gets stuck at lunchtime? I try as often as poss, to prepare a lunch (usually leftover dinners) but i'd say 60% of the time I end up having to buy my lunch.
    I follow EE - and tend to have my Healthy Extra A and B for breakfast (Cereal with milk)
    So, I need only Free food at lunch. I usually have:
    Jacket Potato w/ beans & sometimes mushrooms - Bene Bene
    Spicy Noodles w/ crayfish - EAT.
    Arrabiata Pasta - Arans or Lazios

Its getting very boring eating the same thing all the time, plus I don't like salads.
    I always allow a few sneaky syns for lunch as im not sure on the preparation of the above meals...ie hidden oils etc. But I tend to have about 4 planned syns a day, so never go over my allowance.

Any ideas from my fellow Londoners?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.