Calling all men on Lipotrim!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi all

My fiancé is planning on doing this diet soon. I am worried about him as i know what it is like
I done this diet for five weeks I think. Then refeed for two. Now it is getting bad again my eating habits. So I will be starting the same day as him also.

Any advice or motivation stories would be greatly appreciated from the men on here. Any pictures would be great also.

They are amazing when you can see for yourself.

Thanks all

Xx

Well obviously im not a man, but i can tell you that my boyfriend is doing this with me. we started on it last week and to be honest, it was a tough week for both of us, me moreso then him! after about 3 days he was flying it! and somehow he seems to have more energy then me. he goes out for an hour's walk before i get home from work in the evenings.
one thing i will say is find a hobbie or something to do in the evenings cause we do be bored outta our minds in the evenings and just go for a spin in the car or a short walk just to pass an hour or so cause when we're not making dinners and having to tidy up after, the evenings just drag.
the reason we both decided to join Lipotrim is because 2 of my close friends done it at the beginning of the year - a couple too. He lost a staggering 7 stone!!! and he looks fantastic - he is about 6ft 2 and was about 22 stone too begin with but you'd wanna see him now - he looks brilliant!! she lost just over 4 stone and they've both kept the weight off too. so that was all the motivation we needed to start this diet and know that it works!! i dont have any pictures to show you but hopefully that might give you a little bit of motivation to keep going.

good luck with your journey :)

Hi neaady
Ah thanks for that. That is all great news. My fella is 6"5 and in the 20 stone mark as well. He might do better than me also. !!!

I just worry about him. I need to get back on it again. Feel bad about myself this week.

Thanks xx

Back