Calling all Scottish Atkins folk.

hondapeeps

Gold Member
Are you in Scotland? Myself and a couple of others have discussed a Scottish meet up, just to put a face to the names and chat carbs......lol, I mean what else would we chat about?

So post on here if youre up for it xxxxx

I think we'd have to find somewhere roughly central to all of us.....oh and I so want to try nandos but thats me being random ;)

Well I'm a half hour from Edinburgh , south of it so it's not a prob to travel either :)

Union square has one! Oooo I live on chicken wings With piri piri sauce just now, just make my own.

Right so we want nandos, we just need to decide where and when! Like the priorities! Food first! Lol!

Hi! I'm up for this too! Just away to start Atkins. Been on a few vlcd but I can't stand not being able to eat real food! I'm in Aberdeen and with enough notice I can organise travel xxx

Can I come? I'm not exactly Scottish .. But adore Scotland and my gay friend wears a kilt... Does that count? Xxx

Would depend on what deals were available on the train but there have been some great ones recently! Xx

That would be great Di. Yes the friend in the kilt definitely counts lol. x

Do you buy the nando's sauce Honda? I've seen it in the store but never bought it. x

Oh Di of course you can come, anybody is welcome, just thought it would be eaisier for the northern hemisphere to get together up here! Ha!

Yep I buy nandos sauce from asda or where ever, it is hot, I don't mind it but my oh half has tummy issues after its:) sensitive wee soul! Lol!

Can I come? I'm not exactly Scottish .. But adore Scotland and my gay friend wears a kilt... Does that count? Xxx

Would depend on what deals were available on the train but there have been some great ones recently! Xx

and if you could always stay over with us!

bump!!

girls i need you! i need to chat to someone who understands what i am doing.

lets get this sorted?
i am off for the next 3 weekends, how about it?

Would love to say aye but my weekends are chock a block! Talk away thou cause I have been in a whole load of carb hell this weekend and fear it'll cause he'll :cry:

in that case, lets just set the date, and see who can join us?

where are you? where would suit you to meet?

Back