Calling all Sunday weighers

MissMuNkY

Silver Member
I had a look through and couldn't see one for Sunday - so thought I'd make one for all us Sunday weighers.

Today is my first weigh in and I lose 9.5lbs - yay!

That's brilliant carrot, so good we're on our first week together :)

How much have you got to lose?

well done to you both x

That's brilliant carrot, so good we're on our first week together :)

How much have you got to lose?

Yup! We're diet buddies :) I have between 2.5 to 3 stone to lose. Tbh as long as i can fit back in my size 10 clothes i'm not too concerned regarding the weight. I was a size 10 just over a year ago but got made redundant, got very low and well... Ate everything that wasn't nailed to the ground! Not to mention i was in a new relationship. I know they say everyone gains 7lbs when they start dating someone new, i just took it a bit further! How much do you have to lose hun?

Ooo I'm a Sunday weigher :) but I restarted last Thursday so it an extra long weigh week for me eek hope to loose at least 10 lb :s but I am doing some hardcore exercise with lots of muscle work so may counteract fat loss with muscle gain

Haha, I initially want to lose 4 stone and see where it takes me size wise but I think realistically I will need to drop 6 stone - piled on weight over 2 years of trying to quit smoking eventually stopped 3 years ago this week but carried on eating like a pig to take place of the non smoking but gonna get this weight off now!!

C-

Yep tomorrow morning for me, I weighed today though and only looks like 1lb but I'm okay with that I know that sometimes the second.week can be much slower and I had a meal for my anniversary on Monday :)

Goodluck all Sunday weighers!

Well weighed this morning and that's another 3lbs off for me :)

Forgot to weigh haha was so busy and now at work so might have to have a late one tomorrow :s

That is brilliant Carrot, heres to next Sunday :)

Hey guys I'm a Sunday weigher but I'm doing Cambridge alongside some slim and save products so came on here to check out how ppl get on on slim and save x I have loads to lose as u can see on my stats x I started at 19st 7 and currently weigh 14st 2lbs x
Well done on yr losses so far and good luck with yr journeys x hugs lea x

hi im a sunday weigher too :) so i will weigh in here tomorrow if you guys dont mind:D

The more the merrier, welcome aboard :D

It's WEIGHTMAS EVE today - goodluck for tomorrow Sunday weighers :)

Welcome Wigglyworm! Nice to see some more Sunday weighers :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress tomorrow! Feeling slightly nervous as always but then i've felt very low this week a few times. I've remained 100% but wanted to cheat soooo many times!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x x x

Back