calling all SW consultants

ican2013

Hello. My consultant doesn't give out certificates for weight loss only stickers. I am gutted by this lol I really wanted to put my certificates on my fridge for motivation. Is there any where I can get certificates? maybe contacting SW directly? I don't mind having to pay for them. I just know they will help my motivation and with 12 stone to lose I need all the help I can get xx

No you can't buy them. Why don't you have a word with your consultant. There may be a good reason why she doesn't give them out.
Dont focus on the certificate to motivate you, focus on the awards on your book :)

YOU could make your own chart to fill in weekly on your fridge mine is a page of a4 paper with 7 smiley faces in a row pencilled in a row so that equates half a stone a row I have 16 rows so and at the end of 8 stone I'm booking to have my vows renewed in Cyprus... But its the colouring of those smileys as measly and crappy as it is really spurs me on not to pick in kitchen plus my son loves to colour them in x

Back