Calling all you lipotrimmers.....

Yeye

Silver Member
I know you're out there. I started lipotrim only 2 days ago, feeling quite cold and tired and have a strange taste in my mouth (not v.nice). The shakes are good, had a hot choc for my evening shake this evening. Just hope I can stick at it, not bad so far, looking forward to not being hungry, although I haven't been to bad concidering the massive reduction, I'm normally a bit of a piggy when it comes to food, hence lipotrim :)
I'm hooked on this site, I'm supposed to be writting my final assingment for my degree, it isn't really progressing very well at all :(

Wow sounds like you are in ketosis already....so now you are burning fat. The side affects being the cold, taste in your mouth etc.

I have asked someone to move this thread into the lipotrim forum so you will be in the right forum for your diet.
You will be pleasantly surprised when you go for weigh in.

I'm drinking loads, trouble is it's coming out just as quick. Having a bit of difficulty getting my ay arround the site, it seams a little complicated?

You will soon get the hang of it.....then it will become second nature.
Keep up the super work
I am off to bad soon so will be around tomorrow.....I live on this site....lol.

It's really addictive, think it's good, makes VLCD seam normal, whatever that is? :) I'm learning, just found the Lipotrim forum, I'd already added to it earlier, nuts. I'm off to bed soon too, can't wait for Monday, I know it's sad wishing your life away, just wanna see results :)

Once you get used to the site you will have to look in the arcade, some cool games in there though its very addictive

Well curiosity got the better of me this morning, I weighed myself and I've lost 4lbs! Thats after only 2 days! Have a nasty taste in my mouth, n no hunger, must have reached ketosis then?

Hi Yeye,

The nasty taste in your mouth is ketosis by the sound of it and the fact you don't feel hungry :)

Drink plenty of water:)

Well done on your weight loss of 4lbs. in 2 days:eek:

Here is a guide to help you get around the site.

http://www.minimins.com/newcomers/

http://www.minimins.com/newcomers/787-minis-guided-tour-site.html

If you click on New Posts on the blue bar at the top of this page you will see what is currently happening...

If you what some distraction you can go and play in the arcade but with your assignment to get in this is not a good idea:rolleyes: as I get lost in their myself and forget about time:sigh:

For some Inspiration if you hit the Inspiration button it will take you to the slide show of success.

If you click on MiniMins it will take you to the front page and you will see all the forums, if you scroll up and down.

Hope that helps a little:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Last edited:
Thank you, I've been browsing around quite a bit, I'm getting the hang of it now :) Not any peeps on lipotrim tho so I have been posting all over the place. Hope this is okay?

Your more than welcome to post all over the site as this is what we all do.

Keep a diary thread in Lipotrim and others who are lurking will come on and say hello as there are a few about but don't post often.

I have done Lipotrim myself and lost 5 stone so if you need any help be sure to ask.

Love Mini xxx

Thanx, I've picked up a couple of tips already, love the hot vanilla with coffee n the choc is nice 2. Which fruit teas can you have?

No fruit teas as they contain citric acid which will take you out of ketosis.

You can drink peppermint tea and add it too your chocolate drink for a minty experience..of coch mint.:)

Lipotrim only allow black tea and coffee.

Good idea! Whats the reputation thing all about?

Hiya sorry I have been so busy all day......Then it took me 1/2 hour to get online.....grrrrrr.
How are you getting on.

Good idea! Whats the reputation thing all about?

What is Rep Power???
Originally Posted by zareena
i thought your rep power increased with the amount of times you posted..lol!..

This is how it usually works.

If a person with a rep power of 10 approves one of your messages, it gives you 10 reputation points. If a newbie has no rep power and they approve your post, then you won't get any points from them (but it's kind of them anyway :) )

Your rep power depends on a number of things including how many posts you have made, how long you have been a member and how many reputation points you have.

The quickest way of upping your rep power, is to post loads and approve messages of people with high rep power, so that maybe they will reciprocate. In other words grovel :D

At the end of the day…it's just a bit of fun. Nothing to take too seriously.

Right....off to do some grovelling :D

Thank you Karion Dieting for explaining it so well:)

Good thanx. Must be in ketosis now, not hungry at all n till got a horrid taste in my mouth despite brushing my peggs. How r u?

God thanx, I posted a reply to this already and it seems to have disappeared?

Back