Calling Restarters Tomorrow - Blingybabe And Stacey

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 14 June 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello!

I was supposed to be starting CD today but once again ive let myself down and eaten a mars bar from the fridge at work, I know blingybabe has 8 stone to lose for her wedding the same as me!!! I would love to do it together, also stacey I know your starting tomorrow can we do it together from day 1 again?

Thanks guys, p.s if anyone else wants to start again from day 1 tomorrow with me please reply x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

Hey

Can I join? Had WI on tues and been picking at food ever since, I am on 1000 plan but seem to have lost my willpower/regime!! SS was so much easier - i havent even done any exercise this week- so I've ate more and done less a recipe for gaining if u ask me!!

Gonna start properly and strictly to the book starting in the morning, including 30 mins exercise daily as my wedding 9 weeks tomorrow and really want to loose as much as possible b4 then!

Good luck all, I know we can do this!!

xx

4. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

Hey hun

we can do this :D infact i am going to text u every hour and make sure ur stickin to it, and if ya have cheated in 1 of those hours i am gonna broadcast it on here!!! so now u have to stick to it hhahhaha, which cdc u going to see hun

xxx

7. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey guys,

I'll be a restarter on Sunday (couple of days behind you due to family event!). Can I play too???!!!!

:wave_cry:

8. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

Hiya :)

we sure can do this together and right till the last lbs gone and we,re both blushing brides!!

I,m on day 3 atm and feeling not too bad, if I can get through this it will be the longest I,ve managed without cheating :)

Good luck on the restart and looks like we got a few new friends to help us along the way :)

spk soon

Nikki x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.