Calling STARLIGHT!!! April Challenge

Maka

A New Woman
Hi Starlight, I'm not techie so I need your help. I think there are a number like me who'd like a stickie where we can self-update our losses.
Many thanks to Catdog for creating one with the additional support offered to those on the challenge, but could we have one of those that we can see and self-update at a glance?
Thanks hun x

Yea like where the Easter challenge and march challenge was!? I feel like I'm being really ungrateful here. Just a personal thing I like changing my stats x

Start one up Laura. Just copy the first post from the Easter challenge and start a new one. I like updating my own stats too :)

I'm not sure what is going on now? All I was trying to say was why fix something that's not broken? I've done every single challenge since January and enjoy updating my info. There really is no point in having two April challenges running at the Same time! I don't see what the fuss is all about. Maybe I'll just stay out of the April one. And start a may one nearer the time the old fashioned way! I feel like I've caused all this drama by asking if it could go back to how it originally was. Sorry starlight.

Thats ok Laurie, I think its clear that the normal way is how everyone wants it. The challenge is for everyone its not down to one person to dictate how it HAS to be done.

If you want to cut and paste the list and update your losses you go ahead, youve every right to :)

The challenge is the S&S April Challenge, it doesnt belong to one person or another - its for everyone :)

Hi Starlight, I'm not techie so I need your help. I think there are a number like me who'd like a stickie where we can self-update our losses.
Many thanks to Catdog for creating one with the additional support offered to those on the challenge, but could we have one of those that we can see and self-update at a glance?
Thanks hun x

You are welcome hun, everyone is different i think its a great idea to set up a stickie thing separate to the thread then everyone is happy :)

Best wishes,
Catdog xx

Back