Calling Target

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
Hi all, does anyone know if I can call target at another group? I'm not at target yet but some sh*t happened at my group a few weeks ago and I haven't gone back, I'm trying to do it at home but wanna call target so I still have access to SW Online, I'd rather not go to my group and go somewhere else to call target but I also don't wanna text my consultant and ask her!

Cheers
VC x

You'd have to transfer groups I think, I don't know for sure about calling target but I know you can't book holidays ect. at another group.

I'd go to another group and just ask though, they may be able to do it there and then and if not, if you have to transfer to them first then you don't have to speak to your consultant, the other consultant will contact her/him to get it all sorted. That might be best anyway as even at target you need to get weighed at least every month to keep access to slimming world online.

There shouldn't be a problem with you calling target at another group, but you would have to pay for the missed weeks. Or, what Donna said. :)

That might be best anyway as even at target you need to get weighed at least every month to keep access to slimming world online.

Donna I didn't know you had to get weighed every month at target to keep SW Online!

There shouldn't be a problem with you calling target at another group, but you would have to pay for the missed weeks. Or, what Donna said. :)

MLM I've used my holidays for the weeks i've missed but i'd need to go this week to get weighed, don't think i've any holidays left! I get on with my consultant I just wouldn't want to text her to ask her incase she thought there was something wrong with her, the whole thing is so complicated!

Are you still wanting to loose weight?

If you don't have a problem with your consultant but you do have a problem with your group would you feel comfortable going just to get weighed?

I'm not sure why you have to get weighed every month once at target, but I assume its so people don't take advantage, by calling target when they still want to loose weight then not going to group or paying for the service but still using the system and loosing weight at home.

donna88 said:
Are you still wanting to loose weight?

If you don't have a problem with your consultant but you do have a problem with your group would you feel comfortable going just to get weighed?

I'm not sure why you have to get weighed every month once at target, but I assume its so people don't take advantage, by calling target when they still want to loose weight then not going to group or paying for the service but still using the system and loosing weight at home.

Yeah still have weight to loose but was gonna call target for now and go back in Sept when everything has blown over and start where I left off, just thought calling target would be better than paying back fees etc :)

Yeah still have weight to loose but was gonna call target for now and go back in Sept when everything has blown over and start where I left off, just thought calling target would be better than paying back fees etc :)

Yeah it would be, would you feel okay to go to group this week, call target and then you'd only have to go once in Summer to get weighed (which would be free) either at your group or another to keep access to slimming world online, then go back when your ready.

donna88 said:
Yeah it would be, would you feel okay to go to group this week, call target and then you'd only have to go once in Summer to get weighed (which would be free) either at your group or another to keep access to slimming world online, then go back when your ready.

Yeah think that's what I'll do, I'll call target tomorrow and see how I go, thanks Donna x :)

Hey hun.

Just wanted to give some advice. If you go to WI tomorrow you will still have to pay back fees. If you want to keep your weight loss history you will have to pay £14.95 tomorrow, call target and then it will be free every week from then on so long as you stay withing your 3lb either side of target.

I've done this many times by paying the £14.95 just to keep my history. Hope this helps hun xx

Vanilla already said shes taken holiday for the time shes been away so she should be ok in that respect. - Glad you have a plan sorted for how to proceed :)

Back