calorie advice please

katsmad64

Just checked on myfitness pal & it says my allowance should be 1200 . Does this sound right as lots of sites say that's quite low & your body could go into starvation ! I'm 5 5 tall & weigh 12 10 my goal is 10 stone . I would like to aim for 7 lbs a month which I think is ok . Any advice would be good thanks . : )

Hi. They say the minimum is 1200, so that's not bad for your weight and height. I try to stay at that and I'm heavier but I know my body lets go with less. You will soon gauge whether its not enough or too much when u see what you are losing as everyone is different, but I wouldn't worry if u go lower as long as you eat healthy regular foods.
Hope that helps!

Hi. They say the minimum is 1200, so that's not bad for your weight and height. I try to stay at that and I'm heavier but I know my body lets go with less. You will soon gauge whether its not enough or too much when u see what you are losing as everyone is different, but I wouldn't worry if u go lower as long as you eat healthy regular foods.
Hope that helps!

thanks going to try it for a week & see what happens been doing sw just a bit too slow I need a boost !

if you excersise just eat more to cover your burn.
You can start at 1400 and see how you feel with that, if you feel 1200 is too low

good luck x

Back