Calorie Counting Chat

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
I'm wondering if there are many of us calorie counting....
I've been calorie counting now for 3 weeks and have lost 8lbs so far which is great.
I am trying to stick to around 1000 calories a day but if I go slightly over then so be it.
My typical days food is as follows:
Banana
SF shake
2-3 snacks (100 calories each)
Evening meal (600 calories)
It is working really well for me and I am not craving food at all. I am seeing steady loses each week and am actually enjoy the food I'm eating.
Are there any others on here calorie counting and if so how are you doing? It would be great to hear from others.

Hello, I'm looking into calorie counting I intended to start a meal replacement diet but eeekk I was too hungry yesterday. 1000 calories seems low but I suppose it's good for a kick start. What have u been having for evening meals then ? X

Hello, I'm looking into calorie counting I intended to start a meal replacement diet but eeekk I was too hungry yesterday. 1000 calories seems low but I suppose it's good for a kick start. What have u been having for evening meals then ? X

Hi,
I absolutely love this diet. I am on my 4th week now. The first week I lost 4lb and the last 2 weeks I've lost 2lb each week. It's not as much as some of the meal replacement diets but it is consistent and I've not been hungry.
I am sticking to around 1000 calories but if I go slightly over I'm not too bothered as it is hard to be exact.
My evening meals are easy to work out, I just look at the calories on the pack or google calories for things like fruit and veg etc. Some examples of the last weeks meals have been veggi chilli and wedges, roast chicken dinner, chicken and stuffing yorkie wrap with veg, jacket potato with quiche and salad.
Good luck if you do decide to do calorie counting :)

Oh fantastic :) it all adds up I'm done 5.5 lbs since Monday logged into MFP and logging calories aiming for 1100 a day seems to be working well. Even though I've smacked today and don't have many calories for dinner tonight lol. X

Oh fantastic :) it all adds up I'm done 5.5 lbs since Monday logged into MFP and logging calories aiming for 1100 a day seems to be working well. Even though I've smacked today and don't have many calories for dinner tonight lol. X

Wow that's great!
Have you got a food diary on here? I find chatting with others and logging my weightloss each week really helpful.

Back