Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Hi all a v.quick post! Had a really difficult week uncle passed away yest after a horrible week for everyone! On a more happier note case is packed and am due at airport 5.30am 2moro morn! Lost 3lbs this week (unsurprisingly!!) so will be going my holidays having hit target and well into the 9s!! Hope everyone is well and will catch up when I get back x

enjoy your holiday! sorry to hear about your uncle hun xxx

Sorry to hear about yr uncle! Hugs! Well done on loss and 9s! Enjoy yr hol xxx

i hope you have a lovely time but so sorry to hear about your uncle. having such good weight loss gives you a little room to misbehave on hols... hope you take full advantage! xxxx

Hope you have a lovely timeCC . Sorry to hear about your uncle . Enjoy your break .

Here here! X

Hiya hunny..
Nice to see you back are you busy getting unpacked :confused:...LOL i still have some stuff in the suitcase since Blackpool!!!its hidden in the spare room though

have a gud day x

Hi all...sorry I've been hiding under my fat arse!!! Seriously getting back on it girls, I'll pop on 2moro, report the damage and catch up on diaries! Just wanted to let u know I'm still alive :)
PS holiday was AMAZING!!! Xxx

Glad ur alive and had fun! Pleased to have my shredding buddy bk! Hope the damage isn't too bad xx

welcome back CC...glad you you had a fab time :D

Hope ur ok CC x

So, I'm biting the bullet and getting back on it after over a years absence!! Got a holiday coming up and a wedding in november so as of 2moro I'm back on my ever faithful ww points!

2moro morn I'm going to do a WI...eek!! and dig out my 30 day shred DVD, no more feeling yukky for me!!

Hopefully I'll catch up with a few familiar faces along the way too xx

Hiya jo, good to hear from you...looks like you are continuing to do exceptionally well, you look fantastic!!!

Today has been not too bad food wise, haven't counted points but sensible choices and no snacking! Need to wait until I get paid on thurs to do a proper ww shop!

I did manage out a walk around the block tonight and OH and I are doing the shred DVD in a bit, so all in all I'm feeling a bit more on track and positive about things!!

Back