Calorie shock at McDonalds!

Loser85

Gold Member
And not in a bad way. OH suggested this for tea and i said i'll have the grilled chicken salad. Expecting around 300 cals. Just checked their site and it says 115 cals. Had a sachet of ceasar sauce with it and im guesstimating 150 cals for that. Had snack a jacks afterwards at 92 cals. Roughly got about 240 cals left. Didnt expect that anyways!

Wow thats pretty impressive!

The ceasar dressing has 60 odd calories in it I believe? I had crispy chicken and bacon the other day it was really yummy :) would prefer it to a normal mcdonalds meal.

Interesting ... I thought there was some outrage about how full of calories they were so this is a pleasant surprise

Wow that is good, but the question is would it be high in fat or salt somehow? Find it so hard to believe macdonalds sell something healthy lol! But good for them if they do as now i can have a sneaky maccies :D

I had a long walk yesterday and forgot my water, so called into a shop and all they had was lucozade original and orange so i got orange, and there was something like 288 cals in 1 small bottle :O !!

Safe to say i had a quick mouthfull and threw it away, just couldnt drink 300 calls in like 5 mins, ridiculous! I used to drink that all the time, makes you think really..! xx

oh wow thats brill, just gotta make sure its without bacon and its all good.

Good find Loser85!! x

Haha oh well, atleast you know now :D
I'm just staying away completly, once i start eating things i shouldnt i lose control of my diet grrr x

I think the one with bacon is maybe 50 or so more so still not too bad. Its about everything in moderation remember :D

Ohh your right hun it isnt much more! i was looking at the bloody grilled chicken sandwich and with bacon its like 400 and somethin! xx

lol no wonder you thought it was a lot more then!

The sandwich wouldnt be too bad on its own i guess but saying that ive never had one so dont know what theyd be like size wise.

Silly me! Lol. Yeah its still only in the 100's without bacon. Prob tiny!! x

Back