Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Hi, here I am with another food diary. Pretty sure I've said this hundreds of times before but I'm definitely going to lose this weight this year! Fed up of being over weight - and want it gone for good! I've previously done mostly SW but have grown so bored with it. I've dabbled with WW but want to give it a proper go... I joined online on Tuesday at 15st 4lbs, and weighed in yesterday at 15st 1, so 4lbs in 4 days :) I will not enter my 30s fat!!! (3 years to go!)

Here to post my food/smart points, and to hopefully pick up some tips/inspiration along the way.

I've got 12 weeks until a hen weekend and 18 weeks until a cruise so hoping to buy my first bikini since I was 19!

:D

Sunday 3rd April - No Count day

Breakfast - cereal and skim milk (3SP)

Lunch - 2 crumpets and spread (1 SP)

Dinner - Fajitas (1 SP)

Frazzles (3 SP)

Drinks - teas with skim milk - apple and blackcurrant SF squash - water

Day on track :) - 8/42 weeklies

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome!

I see that you have come to us from the dark side of SW, you have seen the light (and crumpets!lol!)

Are you going to be doing No Count all the time or will u switch and swap between counted and no count?

Good Luck and looking forward to reading your journey. X

Hi, thanks :) I have definitely seen the crumpets! (Missed them on SW!)

I did points from Tues-Sat and liked those, so will switch between the two I think. Do you do points or NC? :) x

Hi, thanks :) I have definitely seen the crumpets! (Missed them on SW!)

I did points from Tues-Sat and liked those, so will switch between the two I think. Do you do points or NC? :) x

I did counting points, during 11 weeks on plan I only had one lonely F&H day! I love crumpets, eat them every day when I'm working! Which year do you teach? X

Would you say points are better? I'm more or less totally new to WW! I'm Year 5 x

I prefer points as I like the convenience of jars/eating out/takeaways if I want them, sometimes work can be really busy so I like to grab and go at times! Year 5 must be quite challenging at times, are u enjoying the holidays? X

Loving being off! There's no 5.45 alarm and no marking! Going away for a couple of days today so hoping I can semi stay on track. I've planned a NC day today, but think I much prefer points so will probably stick with that :) Hope you have a fab day :) x

Monday 4th April - No Count Day

Breakfast - 2 crumpets with 1 tsp spread (1SP)

Lunch - 2 x thins, lean bacon
cheese string, frazzles (5 SP)

Dinner - Who knows......

I'm off to Edinburgh for a couple of days - hoping to semi stay on track! :)

Loving being off! There's no 5.45 alarm and no marking! Going away for a couple of days today so hoping I can semi stay on track. I've planned a NC day today, but think I much prefer points so will probably stick with that :) Hope you have a fab day :) x

Gosh! I thought my alarm was early enough at 0615! What will u get up to in Edinburgh? I've never been to Scotland. Hope you have a fab time away and are able to enjoy it even with staying on plan! X

Monday 4th April - No Count Day

Breakfast - 2 crumpets with 1 tsp spread (1SP)

Lunch - 2 x thins, lean bacon
cheese string, frazzles (5 SP)

Dinner - Who knows......

I'm off to Edinburgh for a couple of days - hoping to semi stay on track! :)

Another yummy day! Your food tastes are very similar to mine! X

Thanks!

Back from Edinburgh! Had an amazing time and had some on track bits and some 'naughty' bits. Biggest achievement was ordering salad with my chicken sandwich at TGI's rather than fries :)

Anyway, scales this morn show 1lb gain, and have until Saturday till weigh in so hoping I can get rid of that lb for a STS :) Back on track today xx

Thursday 7th April 2016 - Back on track

Breakfast: 5 SP
Bagel thin (4 SP)
Low fat cheese slice (1 SP)

Lunch: 5 SP
Planning a pastrami flatbread from M&S while out shopping - Bad M&S - no flatbreads!

Sainsburys flatbread (3 SP)
1 slice Breaded ham (0 SP)
Cheese string (2 SP)

Dinner:
Baked chicken wrap with RF guacamole and spicy parsnip shoestring fries - 12 SP - will post a pic later! :) :)

Snack: Pops (3 SP)
Milk (2 SP)

Ended on 27/32 SP

Happy Thursday :)

Last edited:
Thanks!

Back from Edinburgh! Had an amazing time and had some on track bits and some 'naughty' bits. Biggest achievement was ordering salad with my chicken sandwich at TGI's rather than fries :)

Anyway, scales this morn show 1lb gain, and have until Saturday till weigh in so hoping I can get rid of that lb for a STS :) Back on track today xx

Well Done on a FAB trip away, go you with your salad instead of Fries, your halo is shining!!!! I think your 1lb is probably just fluid from the different sort of food so I think there's every possibility of a STS or minimal loss on Saturday, we are all rooting for you!!!! X

Thursday 7th April 2016 - Back on track

Bagel thin (4 SP)
Low fat cheese slice (1 SP)

Lunch: 7 SP
Planning a pastrami flatbread from M&S while out shopping

Dinner:
To be updated, after Edinburgh we need a food shop!

I love bagel thins! Mmmmmmm! X

Amazing 12 SP dinner! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2646.JPG
    IMG_2646.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 55
Yeah, just 70g parsnip sliced into really thin fries, sprinkle of cajun seasoning and a couple of sprays of fry-light. Took ages to cook though! x

Yeah, just 70g parsnip sliced into really thin fries, sprinkle of cajun seasoning and a couple of sprays of fry-light. Took ages to cook though! x

Ooooo I might try those in my actifry! They'd be done super speedy in there and a great alternative to the plain old spud! X

Friday 8th April

Morning diary :) A sneaky scale hop says 1/2 lb loss so I'm pretty pleased with that after Edinburgh! If I'm good today, and I've planned a brisk walk/jog/crawl/run (couch to 5k app!) I might just manage a lb loss

Today's plan is....

30g Cornflakes (3)
100ml Milk (2)

Lunch: 6 SP
Flatbread - 3
Ham - 0
Pops - 3

Dinner: 11 SP for chilli pasta bake
5% mince (3)
60g pasta shapes (6)
30g be good cheese (2)
Bolognese sauce - tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, spices etc (0)

Snack - 5 SP
2 multigrain crackers (3)
2 tsp spread (2)

Back to work blues are setting in.... need to avoid the chocolate! :)

Ending on 27/32 SP

Last edited:
Friday 8th April

Morning diary :) A sneaky scale hop says 1/2 lb loss so I'm pretty pleased with that after Edinburgh! If I'm good today, and I've planned a brisk walk/jog/crawl/run (couch to 5k app!) I might just manage a lb loss

Today's plan is....

30g Cornflakes (3)
100ml Milk (2)

Lunch: 7 SP
2 kingsmill crumpets (6)
1 tsp lurpak lightest (1)

Dinner: 11 SP for chilli pasta bake
5% mince (3)
60g pasta shapes (6)
30g be good cheese (2)
Bolognese sauce - tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, spices etc (0)

Back to work blues are setting in.... need to avoid the chocolate! :)

Tut Tut for your sneaky WI but well done! :) I've also got the pre work Blues :( X

Back