• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cals in lipotrim maintenance shakes???

fragglerock64

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
hiya sorry cant help but i'm sure someone will be along soon to let you know or check out the website maybe its on there

Soph

S: 13st5.5lb C: 13st5.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Choc Whip = 229
Caramel Bar = 204
Summer Fruits = 189
Orange Creme = 144
Vegetable Soup = 117

kered

Gold Member
Choc whip - 229 cals
Caramel bar - 204 cals
Summer fruits - 189 cals
Orange creme - 144 cals
Veg soup - 117 cals

Hope this helps. I got the information from the info which I got from Lipotrim when I sent for free Maintenance samples xx
Hi, where do you get the free maintenance samples from? I am going onto re-feed and then maintenance in a couple of weeks time and it would be great to have some freebies.

Soph

S: 13st5.5lb C: 13st5.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ah, beaten by seconds :)

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
S: 16st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.46%)
Thanks a million:) i was about to order them online off the website but wasnt sure how many wer in them. Im going to use them as a weight loss method instead of maintaining. It says you can have 3 units a day for weight loss. I cant go back to my chemist cause i keep messing up. Im so fed up now, all this trying is wearing me out!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
These maintance things is this what the chemist gives you when you start your refeed?

I just assumed that you ween yourself off your shakes and that the shakes are the same as the ones we are having now???

These maintance things is this what the chemist gives you when you start your refeed?

I just assumed that you ween yourself off your shakes and that the shakes are the same as the ones we are having now???
These are different. When I went onto re-feed before going to Scotland, it was just the normal shakes in the morning with healthy meals, but maintenance are different shakes/bars. They are supposed to be nicer but I dont know as I have not had any yet.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
I've just been and read about it on the LT website so all is clear now lol :)