Cambridge bars?

mng13

Hello all you skinny minnies do you know when you can have the Cambridge bars? I'm on week two today but have bought another 2 weeks worth of shakes today due to going on holiday, I was under the impression it was week 2/3? My CDC hasn't mentioned them tho and I forgot to ask :) x

Hi, I am on day 5 and already have them??? My consultant is amazing, she made up shakes for me to try, opened 3 bars and 2 tetras for me to taste on my initial appointment - after this taste session I was able to work out what flavors I liked, so not sure why you aren't allowed yet?

Hi, its mean't to be after your second weigh in.

As they are higher in carbs it belays some people from going into ketosis early.

Mine let me have them on my second weigh in as I lost 10.25 so clearly I was in Ketosis.

My CDC has said after 2 weeks, looking at them they are quite high in carbs (well compared to other products) so I may buy a couple next week to save for real moments of needing to chew! but don't think I'll have one a day.

Yes I think others are right and officially they are allowed after week 2, as they can potentially delay going into ketosis.
CDCs differ in their advice though (not only on this - it seems they give different advice on so many things!)
Mine said I could have bars after week 1, and I must admit since then I've been having one a day and my losses have still been okay.
I'd definitely ask about them, they are a lifesaver for me as not only are they quite yummy, they are so convenient to have when out and about and at work etc.
Potter x

Ahh thank you to everyone who replied, I'll just see if she's got any when I get back from holiday :) I'm looking forward to them! X

I also got mine after week 2. I freaking love them, it's hard to only have one a day. It's great to actually chew something!

Hi everyone!! I am sure I was told that the tetra shakes have more carbs then the bars. I have always had bars from day one and without fail I am in ketosis on day 3. I think each person as a different amount of carbs a day they need to be under to go into ketosis but I am sure the bars are not the higher in carbs.
Have had 3 different CD ladies and all 3 gave me different information so who knows!!
Xx

Back