• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge Bars.................

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Chocolate, caramel, malt toffee and orange. All the bars are covered in milk choc except orange which is dark choc. Only 1per day and with half a pint of liquid!

missmf

getting slimmer
they are yummy! i have one every day, probably why i'm still on it!! x

Camilla

Silver Member
Thanks Bev and Maria!!! I'm gonna try the chocolate, caramel and peanut!!! I think they would fit in nicely with the 810 plan!!! Roll on Saturday so I can purchase them!

Thank you once again. XX

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
If you get a selection ... chop them up into little pieces - put in separate bags and put in the freezer - each day take out a bag and you have a lucky dip bag of CD Revels!

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
my fave is the plain choc :)

beware though, they may make you abit gassy! lol

susan70

Gold Member
Also I have to have my bar at lunch time if I have it at tea time or later it gives me heart burn and I cant sleep, probably just me but thought I would just mention it.

missmf

getting slimmer
good idea beverly!!
i keep mine in the freezer - so hard to chew they takes ages!
but mixing them up sounds ace!
cheers.x

I've had the cranberry, peanut and orange so far. I try to treats them as if they were treats. The week I had one every day I did not have a good loss, although it could just of been a week 3 plateau. I love love love the peanut one, cranberry is just ok and although the orange one smells lovely its quite sickly.

That's a good idea to chop them up and mix them, very good idea I shall try.

Sara:)

I love the cranberry and peanut, can't wait to get some this week.

Do you think they can stop good weightloss? I have a lot of weight to use and want to help it along as much as possible but the few bars I have had in the past month have really helped me get through.

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st10.0lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st8lb(3.74%)
Hi, I like the cranberry, peanut, chocolate and malt toffee. Love the idea of pick-n-mix will defo try that. I've had bars since day 3, lost 8lbs 1st week and probably 4lbs this week? Perhaps I might try a week on shakes for comparison on weight loss.

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
S: 13st1lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 2st8lb(19.67%)
If you get a selection ... chop them up into little pieces - put in separate bags and put in the freezer - each day take out a bag and you have a lucky dip bag of CD Revels!

What a fab idea!!! never thought of that before

Having been on CD for around 5 months!
I've never had a bar, so this coming week I'm gonna push the boat out and try a selection of bars:D:D:D:D:D I've heard of the Cranberry thanks to Abz:D:D:D:D:D and also the peanut which appeals the most, what other varieties do they come in?

Thank you!

XX
5 months and never had a bar??!! My god woman, how have you coped!! I only have 3 a week to try and minimise any weight loss slow down- they're my weekend treats - specially when i sprinkle chopped up peanut bar over my frozen chocolate tretra :) hope you enjoy them!