Cambridge Bars.................

Camilla

Silver Member
Having been on CD for around 5 months!
I've never had a bar, so this coming week I'm gonna push the boat out and try a selection of bars:D:D:D:D:D I've heard of the Cranberry thanks to Abz:D:D:D:D:D and also the peanut which appeals the most, what other varieties do they come in?

Thank you!

XX

Chocolate, caramel, malt toffee and orange. All the bars are covered in milk choc except orange which is dark choc. Only 1per day and with half a pint of liquid!

they are yummy! i have one every day, probably why i'm still on it!! x

Thanks Bev and Maria!!! I'm gonna try the chocolate, caramel and peanut!!! I think they would fit in nicely with the 810 plan!!! Roll on Saturday so I can purchase them!

Thank you once again. XX

my fave is malt toffee.yummy

If you get a selection ... chop them up into little pieces - put in separate bags and put in the freezer - each day take out a bag and you have a lucky dip bag of CD Revels!

my fave is the plain choc :)

beware though, they may make you abit gassy! lol

Also I have to have my bar at lunch time if I have it at tea time or later it gives me heart burn and I cant sleep, probably just me but thought I would just mention it.

good idea beverly!!
i keep mine in the freezer - so hard to chew they takes ages!
but mixing them up sounds ace!
cheers.x

I've had the cranberry, peanut and orange so far. I try to treats them as if they were treats. The week I had one every day I did not have a good loss, although it could just of been a week 3 plateau. I love love love the peanut one, cranberry is just ok and although the orange one smells lovely its quite sickly.

That's a good idea to chop them up and mix them, very good idea I shall try.

Sara:)

I think I might give these a go come week 3. Would be easier to carry than a blender and no washing up on days out :)

I love the cranberry and peanut, can't wait to get some this week.

Do you think they can stop good weightloss? I have a lot of weight to use and want to help it along as much as possible but the few bars I have had in the past month have really helped me get through.

Hi, I like the cranberry, peanut, chocolate and malt toffee. Love the idea of pick-n-mix will defo try that. I've had bars since day 3, lost 8lbs 1st week and probably 4lbs this week? Perhaps I might try a week on shakes for comparison on weight loss.

If you get a selection ... chop them up into little pieces - put in separate bags and put in the freezer - each day take out a bag and you have a lucky dip bag of CD Revels!

What a fab idea!!! never thought of that before

Having been on CD for around 5 months!
I've never had a bar, so this coming week I'm gonna push the boat out and try a selection of bars:D:D:D:D:D I've heard of the Cranberry thanks to Abz:D:D:D:D:D and also the peanut which appeals the most, what other varieties do they come in?

Thank you!

XX

5 months and never had a bar??!! My god woman, how have you coped!! I only have 3 a week to try and minimise any weight loss slow down- they're my weekend treats - specially when i sprinkle chopped up peanut bar over my frozen chocolate tretra :) hope you enjoy them!

Back