Step 1 Sole Source + Cambridge buddies

Sammy g

Hi this is my 5th week on the Cambridge diet, first three on sole source and the last two weeks are sole source plus, I have lost 19 pounds and 12 inches from my body. I do find it hard as all I think about are treats and pasta lol. I have a 200 cal meal at night as I'm doing more excerise and can't weight till I reach my target weight. Would live a Cambridge buddy xx

Hiya I'm on day 6 on ss my CDC is on holiday this week so WI not until next week! Dunno if I can wait another week to find out my weightloss! Finding that I'm being really strong although I have hunger pangs daily. Feel a bit bloated today might need to try a sennakot!

How much are you hoping to lose?

Hi I hope to lose another 1 stone 11 pounds. Want to get down to 10 stone 7 pounds. Good for you for being strong, the end results will be great and u will be feeling good. The hunger pangs will go away, I found the first two weeks the hardiest. As I saw the results I got more determined not to cheat and to reach my target weight. I feel good now I have lost 19 pounds and hope to lost more by the time I get weighted Monday. Shame your CDC is on holiday, but don't weight yourself, will be hard but wait till she returns from holiday and you will be amazed the weight you will have lost xx

Hi, I'm re-doing Cambridge again. I lost really well last year, but then had a massive blip with a friend dying. I'm also listening to Paul McKenna's Craving Buster CD and it works - I now asscociate my weakness of McDonalds hash browns with my worst possible food - raw tomatoes. Even typing it now makes me feel yuck!

Hi good for you for doing it again, I have realised that I comfort eat if I'm stressed, bored and eat just for the sake of it. I just hope when I get to my target weight I don't fall into bad habits again. I loved pasta and pizza with chips. Haven't had any carbs in 5weeks now and feel good for it. Im feeling good so far and look forward to reaching my target weight.

Hi SammyG, just joined as well! re-start CD tomorrow - did it the first time a couple of month a go but stopped due to a personal tragedy - now I weight even more. Well done for losing so much so quickly - I can only dream of being back into the 12s!

Toria 1 - I think I remember trying the Paul McKenna thing a while ago, I think my problem was that I couldn't find a food that I didn't like!!! :D

Have now lost 21 pounds and 14 inches from my body in 5 weeks. :)

Back