Cambridge Christmas Conference And Gala Evening!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hiya!

Just wondered who is going to the conference and staying over for the evening do as well?

Mike

Hi Mike

Is it just for counsellors? where is it? what happens?!!:)

It is for counsellors and also for slimmer of the year / inspiration semi finalists etc, they did last year say that dieters could go as well from memory. I will ask Kerensa if they are doing that this year.

Anyway the day is basically a chance for us all to meet up, have a gossip, give out some nice awards and this year stay overnight for a big "water" up in the evening and some late night gossip around the fire .

M.

I shall mail Kerensa now!

Mike

where is it being held?

Diane53 and I will be there, never one to miss the opportunity for a few G&Ts and a good old festive knees up. Gives us a reason for shifting that last stubborn stone too;)
We'll be staying over on the Saturday night so hopefully see lots of you there:D

JudeX

I am going to both and really looking forward to it!!!!

I'll be there - flying over on Friday, staying both nights at the Chesford Grange....and going to day and evening events :)

will be great to meet you all !

Debz xx

anyone else going ???

Debz x

Should be going, depending on work commitments my cdc has asked me about it so I`m assuming dieters can go.

Where do you get info on this folks? I can't see it on the Cambridge website....

Where do you get info on this folks? I can't see it on the Cambridge website....

you could check with your CDC.......

Debz

Back