Step 1 Sole Source + Cambridge Clare

Clarelexilee

Well I started CWP last Monday and started on Step 1B which means I get 4 products a day - I tried Step 1A a few years ago and found it wasn't enough and ultimately failed.

Day 1 - easy. Consultant said glycogen from previous day made it probably the easiest out of the first 3 days.

Day 2 - hungry... drank more to ease the headache which worked and stuck to plan. I found that cutting my lemon yogurt bar in half and having half during the day and then half as 'pudding' after my evening soup made it so much easier.

Day 3 - headache and felt out of it. Saw consultant today as regular appt is booked for Wednesday's at 7 and chose a full weeks products.
Also had weigh-in today.

Starting weight - 13.10
3-Day weigh-in - 13.6
-4lbs.

Things I don't like - porridge. Not good.
Things I like - ready to go Shakes. The rice pudding is yum and also quite filling because it's got a proper consistency. The bars are delicious, shame you can only have 1 per day.

Just got to get over the weekend (my 1st on Plan) and then back to work where it's so much easier. Looking forward to weigh-in on Wednesday because then it will be a full week and I can really see where it's going.

Back