Cambridge counsellor Liverpool

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi everyone, been lurking but not posting for a while. Well, I have been on hols for 2 weeks and had a break and am back on SS. However, unfortunately the counsellor I was getting my supply from can no longer help me out, so I need to find anther CDC closer to home this time, in Liverpool. The only problem I have is that I have no time!! I work more than FT hours and am studying for a PHD so the old set up I had - picking up several weeks at a time was great. I didnt hand about, but always knew I had support when I needed it!! Plus, i dont drive.
    Are there any lovely Liverpool based CDCs out there that can take me on? i have successfully lost 4 st already and have about another 3 to go. I am pretty motivated and just need to know I can get my stuff, and that someone is there if i need them. Anyone??? By the way, Crosby/waterloo and he city centre are my work/home locations

Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.