Cambridge diet and sleeping??!!!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
hey guys,

Was wondering about everyones sleep patterns? im on day 5 now and have been having very odd nights, takes me ages to get to sleep and then when i do sleep i just have very vivid dreams, mainly nightmares. is this because of the diet? i don't look forward to going to bed! lol xxxx:break_diet::cry:

ah sorry to hear that, thanks for your help anyway babe maybe its just me lol xxxx

Hey Jackie,
Yes Cd Surely Does Mess Up Your Sleep Pattern Hun,im On Cd Over 6 Weeks Now And I Always Find It Hard To Go To Sleep At Night But Im Still Full Of Energy In The Morning(well It Takes Me About 10 Mins To Actually Wake Up!!).you Dont Need The Amount Of Sleep You Had Before You Started This Diet,as For The Dreams I Cant Say Ive Experienced Anything Like That But Id Put It Down To Cd Also,apart From That Hope All Is Going Well With Cd,
Elaine X

Not just you, I have vivid dreams most nights now & dont sleep that well any more. Often my dreams are nightmares, with no real reason for them!!

Wish someone could tell us why?

thanks for your all your help, it is pretty annoying as i used to be such a good sleeper! one more question..if anyone knows it that is lol, when we're in ketosis how come we don't get hungry? because i just had a shake and i feel really full! xxxx

thanks for your all your help, it is pretty annoying as i used to be such a good sleeper! one more question..if anyone knows it that is lol, when we're in ketosis how come we don't get hungry? because i just had a shake and i feel really full! xxxx

Not really sure but I think its something to do with how the ketones affect the appetite area of the brain?

Back