Cambridge diet and sleeping??!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jackietrew, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    hey guys,

Was wondering about everyones sleep patterns? im on day 5 now and have been having very odd nights, takes me ages to get to sleep and then when i do sleep i just have very vivid dreams, mainly nightmares. is this because of the diet? i don't look forward to going to bed! lol xxxx:break_diet::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    not sure hun have bad dreams every nite . lived with a nutter for 20 years then got divorced. if anything sleep a bit better on diet. carbs make me ill , heartburn kept me up all nite before. sorry not much help , hope you have sweet dreams tonite xxxxxxx

4. jackietrew

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    ah sorry to hear that, thanks for your help anyway babe maybe its just me lol xxxx

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Hey Jackie,
    Yes Cd Surely Does Mess Up Your Sleep Pattern Hun,im On Cd Over 6 Weeks Now And I Always Find It Hard To Go To Sleep At Night But Im Still Full Of Energy In The Morning(well It Takes Me About 10 Mins To Actually Wake Up!!).you Dont Need The Amount Of Sleep You Had Before You Started This Diet,as For The Dreams I Cant Say Ive Experienced Anything Like That But Id Put It Down To Cd Also,apart From That Hope All Is Going Well With Cd,
    Elaine X

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Not just you, I have vivid dreams most nights now & dont sleep that well any more. Often my dreams are nightmares, with no real reason for them!!

Wish someone could tell us why?

7. jackietrew

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    thanks for your all your help, it is pretty annoying as i used to be such a good sleeper! one more question..if anyone knows it that is lol, when we're in ketosis how come we don't get hungry? because i just had a shake and i feel really full! xxxx

8. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Not really sure but I think its something to do with how the ketones affect the appetite area of the brain?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.