Cambridge Diet beginner

Hi All, recently started SS and my downfall is most evening when I tend to snack :mad:. I need to lose 2 stones in 8 weeks for a vacation. Im lacking will power. Did anyone experience similar and what motivated them to carry on .

I used to snack the most at evenings i just had to really really convince myself that if i do i will never get to my goal.. and to be honest i came on here alot to occupy myself and get motivation there are soooo many posts here it cud keep you very busy and take your mind off food. Good luck.

Thanks Yolande. Started last week and so far have done really well during the day but soon as im back home it goes out the window. My hubby is not helping either...need to stick to it and look forward to the results.

I used to snack the most at evenings i just had to really really convince myself that if i do i will never get to my goal.. and to be honest i came on here alot to occupy myself and get motivation there are soooo many posts here it cud keep you very busy and take your mind off food. Good luck.

I agree, Internet surfing or reading a book to keep busy, That's my plan anyway, Lets just hope I can practise what I preach. Good luck x

I'm the opposite. Fine at night but bored senseless at work which makes me want to eat. That's 5 long days resisting food in an office over over 100 people where there seems to be endless snacks and cakes available :-(

I have to keep telling myself to keep my eye on the prize as such (ie not feeling like a blubber whale on hols!!) also, and I do know it's bad, but at the end of my twelve week stint I'm going to allow myself one off plan treat (currently a cheese and pickle sandwich but it changes daily!!) as a mini reward for being good.

I know that sounds bad but it keeps me focused :)

I have told my co-workers that im on CD, so keep having the shakes for breaky and lunch at work and dont want them to think I couldnt stick to it. But in the evenings i have to cook for hubby and hate it when he eats snacks in front of me. Did not snack last night yippie.

Back