Cambridge Diet - day one and looking for buddies to support and be supported!

Mcz23160

Hi there,

So it's day 1 for me and I'd love to share the journey with anyone. Have done Cambridge before. It does work (brilliantly) but you have to stick to it rigidly and that's tough, tough, tough. I haven't got loads to lose but envisage being on this for the next couple of months. Support is key as there are tough days ahead but I am feeling excited xx

Hi there, So it's day 1 for me and I'd love to share the journey with anyone. Have done Cambridge before. It does work (brilliantly) but you have to stick to it rigidly and that's tough, tough, tough. I haven't got loads to lose but envisage being on this for the next couple of months. Support is key as there are tough days ahead but I am feeling excited xx[/QUOTE
Hi Mcz23160, how you been getting on? I'm starting tomorrow and would like to hear how people are doing

Hi Mcz, I'm in a similar boat to you - recently restarted Cambridge after slowly regaining the weight I lost with it 2 years ago. This year will be the last time as I'm looking into the emotional reasons for my being overweight and trying to change my behaviours - permanently. Let's do it!

Back